BY OLAY

Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I've been using this body wash for about a few months now and honestly I love the way my skin feels and also the way it smells after I get out of the shower. Although I haven't really felt any sort of tone tightening I still like it.
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This body wash leaves a light shimmer on your skin that truly makes you look radiant! It smells amazing and easily washes away dirt leaving beautiful clean skin.
Ana C.
Great body wash! There are other body washes out there that I would prefer over this one. But this one does a great job and it smells good.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
This product is oaky. It works just as any body wash does. It gets you clean but I did not notice a differance in my skin's appearance.
Jessica c.
Worcester, MA
Okay body was Smells awesome. Makes your skin feel soft and no residue feeling after. They have great lotion and body washes.
Samantha G.
Clarksburg, WV
Truly leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized love this product! price is high but not for the quality of this product!
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells great. I love how sudsy it gets and it feels so silky. I love using this body wash.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
This was an okay body wash. Kinda left a silky film. Had a great smell though.
Rachel S.
Lexington, KY
This body wash smells great and is great for shaving! I use Olay body products regularly.
Prachi P.
Canton, MI
Very moisturizing! hydrates and leaves the skin feeling amazing. A great two in one product. Also lasts a very long time.