BY OLAY

Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Syracuse, NY
I was expecting to love this product, but its odor is off-putting. It has a lasting smell of powder fresh deodorant. I purchased this at Walmart and it was a good value for the amount i was purchasing. I will not purchase this product again and I will give this product to a family member who will use it more.
Bea H.
Bea H.
Stillwater, OK
I have used the sheer moisture ribbons body wash a few times. I may have not found the right smell for me, but I am usually just trying to get through the bottle. It is not my top choice for a body wash. I do not like the creamy portion when trying to feel clean. I will stick to lotion after my showers.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Premont , TX
I absolutely adore this wash and how it leaves my skin feeling, my only downfall which happens to be the biggest is that it's so much harder for me to shave while using this product because it leaves a lotiony residue and it wreaks havoc on my razors. So the greatest thing about it is also the worst.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. It is my new favorite! Not only does it go on so smooth, but it smells amazing! On top of that, it doesn't make you feel like you have soap on you once you've washed it off. It also makes you skin so smooth and moisturizer! I would recommend to anyone.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Henderson, NV
I enjoyed using the Olay body wash plus sheer moisture ribbons. It made for a very pleasant shower experience and my skin felt radiant after using it. I also found the sent that it had was very enjoyable. All in all this soap left my skin extremely soft and smelling wonderful.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Arlington Hts, IL
Loved this body Wash! The smell was very nice and it lathered nicely ! Affordable and would definitely recommend and repurchase! I prefer it over the more expensive bath and body works soaps. It is very gentle on the skin and makes me feel clean once I get out of the shower!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bellville, OH
I love the smell of this product! It makes my skin very soft. Pros: great scent, appealing bottle, quality product. Cons: price and thick consistency. I would recommend this product to my friends. I feel this product is a little over priced compared to other body wash.
diane b.
diane b.
North Bend, PA
I love this body wash. I makes my skin really soft and smells geat. The moisture ribbons really do wrap you in a sheer moisture.I use this four times a week. But only till my other body wash is gone and thin i will use it all the time. I would recommend this product.
Martha E.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
My family and I LOVE the Olay Body Wash. I enjoy the Sheer Moisture Ribbons in particular because it does what it say, it moisturizes. Your skins feels very soft and velvety after using this body wash. Olay Body Wash is an item that I will always be repurchasing.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Altoona, PA
I love the ribbons body wash. It's thick and creamy. Smells delightful. It retails for about $6 a bottle, and lasts about a months time of consistent use. If you don't wash yourself throughly it does tend to leave a waxy residue on your skin. I'll buy it again.