Olay Body Wash plus Moisture Ribbons +Sheer with Mandarin oil uploaded by Tracy B.Olay Body Wash plus Moisture Ribbons +Sheer with Mandarin oil uploaded by Alisha H.

BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash plus Moisture Ribbons +Sheer with Mandarin oil
  • "Love this body wash! It is so hydrating and it smells wonderful! I also loved that it was easily accessible." in 5 reviews
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I just purchased the Rosemary & Mint scent and WOW! It smells so great and keeps my skin moisturized and soft! The price is completely worth it, and it doesn’t take a lot to lather up!
Jodi C.
Manvel, TX
I used the Shea + Rosemary Mint Moisture Ribbons Plus from Olay, and the scent was very refreshing, but not too much. Even my daughter commented on how she liked the smell after my shower! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated, as all the Okay products do. And very easy on the budget as well! Would definitely recommend this product. Olay Body Wash plus Moisture Ribbons +Sheer with Mandarin oil
Maricela S.
One of the best body wash out there. I love how soft it leaves my skin and smelling great with so many options to choose from. Olay has come along way that I still use it daily and will continue to use it.
Bethany S.
Charlottesvle, VA
definitely moisturized my skin better than i thought it would. the scent wasn't super strong at least to me which is something i like in my body wash. very gentle on my sensitive skin and a good price for sure
Christina D.
I didn't actually go out and buy this. My mom purchased 2 and gave me one. Wow! I have weird skin problems--oily back, dry arms, oily chest and so on--with random dry patches. When you use this, it lathers (I know--not a good thing) but it's a soft lather. A little goes a long way. during the shower, it smelled great. I don't usually expect much from body washes after a shower, so when the smell lingered hours after I'd showered and my skin felt soft and smooth--I have to admit I was impressed. I don't use it on my back as I'm afraid of it worsening my bacne, but I love it on my arms and as a shaving cream. If you're not into scented things, beware.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
I absolutely adore this wash and how it leaves my skin feeling, my only downfall which happens to be the biggest is that it's so much harder for me to shave while using this product because it leaves a lotiony residue and it wreaks havoc on my razors. So the greatest thing about it is also the worst.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've got to say I'm not a fan of these body washes. They smell great but there's very little, if any, lather and I find myself using more product than I would with any other body wash. I would t recommend this product for anything other than the scent.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. It is my new favorite! Not only does it go on so smooth, but it smells amazing! On top of that, it doesn't make you feel like you have soap on you once you've washed it off. It also makes you skin so smooth and moisturizer! I would recommend to anyone.
Autumn S.
Henderson, NV
I enjoyed using the Olay body wash plus sheer moisture ribbons. It made for a very pleasant shower experience and my skin felt radiant after using it. I also found the sent that it had was very enjoyable. All in all this soap left my skin extremely soft and smelling wonderful.
diane b.
North Bend, PA
I love this body wash. I makes my skin really soft and smells geat. The moisture ribbons really do wrap you in a sheer moisture.I use this four times a week. But only till my other body wash is gone and thin i will use it all the time. I would recommend this product.