BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons
  • "I have incredibly dry skin, especially now that I'm pregnant, and it is so moisturizing that I don't have to use as much lotion. Plus, the scents are wonderful. This has been my all-time favorite go-to body wash for quite a while now and I don't see that changing anytime soon." in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter. So I always make sure to use Olay with the added moisturizer in the shower. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out even more, but Olay really helps my skin to stay moisturized." in 6 reviews
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Great body wash. Olay leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smells great
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Kristy W.
Airdrie
Has a nice fresh scent that isn't too strong, it leaves your skin feeling soft and replenished after each use. I use it daily in the shower along with a loofah. The price point is what you would expect from a body wash from the super market. Would recommend for those with dry skin.
kathryne s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has a nice smell and goes on smooth. I just am not a big fan of body lotions. Feel that it doesn't completely wash off and makes my skin itch afterwards. I therefore only use occasionally.
Colette P.
Suds and foams very well and it has a rich lather. I find I have to mix it with a little water when the product is close to finished to really squeeze out the rest! the scent is fresh.
Deonne G.
Fall River, NS
I love all Olay Body products. The scent of this is my favourite. The sent lasts all day and leaves skin smooth. Washes off with ease. Great product
Chantelle H.
Calgary
Very soft body wash i love the feelimg of using it in the shower. Makes your skin soft and cuddly.