BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons
  • "I have incredibly dry skin, especially now that I'm pregnant, and it is so moisturizing that I don't have to use as much lotion. Plus, the scents are wonderful. This has been my all-time favorite go-to body wash for quite a while now and I don't see that changing anytime soon." in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter. So I always make sure to use Olay with the added moisturizer in the shower. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out even more, but Olay really helps my skin to stay moisturized." in 6 reviews
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE
My favorite body wash. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and the smell lasts for the longest time. It is one of the body washes that will always be number 1 and the price is worth it.
Roni C.
Hickory, NC
Love the lotion ribbons leaves skin feeling clean without all the greasy buildup the smells aren't overpowering either which is a plus I don't need to smell like a walking flower,I would purchase again it's my daily shower gel, I would recommend it
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
I love this product! It smells so good and the smell actually stays on your skin for awhile after you use it. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized you wont need to use lotion.
Lisa T.
Flagstaff, AZ
Olay with ribbons is my go to body wash. It's an ultra creamy formula that smells great. You can feel the moisturizer instantly. A little goes a long way and the price is reasonable. This product is easily found at your local big box store.
Danielle T.
San Francisco, CA
Smelled nice but did not moisturize my skin like it JD advertised. It was easy to use and would recommend the product for the smell and not the quality of the moisturizing effect.
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
I love ALL the okay ribbons body washes! They are so thick and creamy! Leave my skin feeling so amazing even after I'm out of the shower! My go to body wash! Smells great too! Would 100% recommend to people with all skin types!
Hope D.
Tulsa, OK
I loooooove this body wash, it smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling soft after and doesn't dry you out, I've been using this product off and on for about a year. as you can tell if obviously buy it again and again lol.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I've used this many times. I have very dry skin and this won't dry me out. Smells good too. Just gotta be careful because it can make the bottom of the tub slick.
Colleen C.
Cornelius, OR
The scent is very mild but makes your skin feel amazing. Very soft and moisturized. Just wish the scent was a bit stronger so you can smell it on your skin longer.