BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons
  • "I have incredibly dry skin, especially now that I'm pregnant, and it is so moisturizing that I don't have to use as much lotion. Plus, the scents are wonderful. This has been my all-time favorite go-to body wash for quite a while now and I don't see that changing anytime soon." in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter. So I always make sure to use Olay with the added moisturizer in the shower. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out even more, but Olay really helps my skin to stay moisturized." in 6 reviews
Lisa T.
Flagstaff, AZ
Olay with ribbons is my go to body wash. It's an ultra creamy formula that smells great. You can feel the moisturizer instantly. A little goes a long way and the price is reasonable. This product is easily found at your local big box store.
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
I love ALL the okay ribbons body washes! They are so thick and creamy! Leave my skin feeling so amazing even after I'm out of the shower! My go to body wash! Smells great too! Would 100% recommend to people with all skin types!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I've used this many times. I have very dry skin and this won't dry me out. Smells good too. Just gotta be careful because it can make the bottom of the tub slick.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash! It really makes skin feel soft and hydrated and the scent is strong and lasts through the day. I really really love this body wash.
Jessica D.
Saint Peters, MO
One of the best lotions ever created!! It always makes my skin feel clean and smooth! I feel like it is a tad bit pricey but I don't know where to by it anymore. I haven't used it in years but I do recommend it
Candace A.
Sebastian, FL
This body wash not only leaves you smelling and feeling great, but it lasts! The lotion ribbons add extra moisture and the soap cleans and refreshes. I love this product and recommend it to everyone!
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
Absolutely love this stuff! Smells wonderful, lathers really good .. Makes you feel clean and smooth after every shower. Don't need extra lotion to put on lasts a couple of days.
Kelli C.
Greensboro, NC
The Olay body wash did moisturizer my skin, but it left a soapy feeling film on my skin which I did not care for. I find Olay a bit pricey which is why I buy when I have a coupon.
Vanessa H.
Caldwell, ID
Absolutely love the Olay Ribbon collectionso. If you haven't tried them you are missing out. The smell is wonderful. I use it each time a shower and it doesn't dry my skin out