Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons uploaded by hui c.

BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons
  • "I have incredibly dry skin, especially now that I'm pregnant, and it is so moisturizing that I don't have to use as much lotion. Plus, the scents are wonderful. This has been my all-time favorite go-to body wash for quite a while now and I don't see that changing anytime soon." in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter. So I always make sure to use Olay with the added moisturizer in the shower. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out even more, but Olay really helps my skin to stay moisturized." in 6 reviews
Shannon S.
AMELIA
This body wash is alright. It is really creamy and thick feeling on the skin. It smells very good and the scent stays after shower which is rare but in my opinion after i washed the body wash off iit felt likke i still had soapp on me. Im split between likes and dislikes witth this wash si in a 1-10 scale i give it a 6!!!
hui c.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love the smell and make my skin smooth and hydrated. I love the smell all over the bathroom after shower. You just use a small amount and you can apply to whole body. Love it and share this good product with all my friend and family.
JoAnn K.
Spokane
Olay bodywash ribbons is a great bodywash. It is a little more for price bug well worth it. The smell is amazing and lasts awhile and you feel clean and moisturized after you is.
Mercades S.
Olay Ribbons is all around the best body wash. Such a great value, the scent is relaxing and my skin feels so soft after each use. The bottle is pretty neat as well. I'll continue to purchase as my usual body wash!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This was a nicely moisturizing body wash. However, if you are looking for a squeaky clean feeling to your skin, this is not for you. I have very dry skin, so this was perfect and left my skin soft and supple. I will buy this body wash again.
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
This body wash smells so good, and it is a long lasting smell. I have even had coworkers compliment me when using it. It is also a great moisturizing body wash, as it does not leave your skin dry like some others do. It is a good price and I would definitely buy it again.
Kayla M.
Miller Place, NY
Smoothing and great smelling body wash. Purchased from a drug store for a great deal and I use it every day! I love the way that the lotion ribbons make my skin feel after a shower! Would definitely recommend to purchase!
Valerie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this body wash a while back and it's awesome! It's hydrating and smells awesome not to mention the price! Very good product and would definitely purchase again.
Jamie B.
Beckley, WV
I've used this body wash in the scent 'Luscious Embrace', on and off for a few years now. I love it! The scent is beautiful and, actually stays with you throughout the day. It is very rich and moisturizing which, is always great! I like to switch it up and try different body washes but, whenever I can't decide what to use, I always grab this one. I normally keep a bottle in my shower, whether I'm using it regularly or not.
Paige B.
Augusta, GA
I liked the way this body wash smelled in the store so I thought I would give it a go. While it did everything that it promised me that it would do, I just couldn't use it after the first time. Yes, I got very clean and yes, you could feel the lotion as it lathered. But, because of the lotion my feet became very slippery in the shower. I don't like the feeling that I'm going to fall and that's exactly how I felt. I gave the bottle away to a friend.