BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons
  • "I have incredibly dry skin, especially now that I'm pregnant, and it is so moisturizing that I don't have to use as much lotion. Plus, the scents are wonderful. This has been my all-time favorite go-to body wash for quite a while now and I don't see that changing anytime soon." in 8 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter. So I always make sure to use Olay with the added moisturizer in the shower. Most soaps and body washes dry my skin out even more, but Olay really helps my skin to stay moisturized." in 6 reviews
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This was a nicely moisturizing body wash. However, if you are looking for a squeaky clean feeling to your skin, this is not for you. I have very dry skin, so this was perfect and left my skin soft and supple. I will buy this body wash again.
Mercades S.
Olay Ribbons is all around the best body wash. Such a great value, the scent is relaxing and my skin feels so soft after each use. The bottle is pretty neat as well. I'll continue to purchase as my usual body wash!
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
This body wash smells so good, and it is a long lasting smell. I have even had coworkers compliment me when using it. It is also a great moisturizing body wash, as it does not leave your skin dry like some others do. It is a good price and I would definitely buy it again.
Kayla M.
Miller Place, NY
Smoothing and great smelling body wash. Purchased from a drug store for a great deal and I use it every day! I love the way that the lotion ribbons make my skin feel after a shower! Would definitely recommend to purchase!
Jamie B.
Beckley, WV
I've used this body wash in the scent 'Luscious Embrace', on and off for a few years now. I love it! The scent is beautiful and, actually stays with you throughout the day. It is very rich and moisturizing which, is always great! I like to switch it up and try different body washes but, whenever I can't decide what to use, I always grab this one. I normally keep a bottle in my shower, whether I'm using it regularly or not.
Paige B.
Augusta, GA
I liked the way this body wash smelled in the store so I thought I would give it a go. While it did everything that it promised me that it would do, I just couldn't use it after the first time. Yes, I got very clean and yes, you could feel the lotion as it lathered. But, because of the lotion my feet became very slippery in the shower. I don't like the feeling that I'm going to fall and that's exactly how I felt. I gave the bottle away to a friend.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
ABSOLUTLY HATED THIS PRODUCT. I used this one time and I got out feeling like a grease ball. My bathtub was lined with this scummy greasy film. It is beyond over priced for what you get. On the more posative note it does have a nice smell. Unless you are crackling dry, I do not at all recommend this product, or any line of the lotion ribbons from Olay.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
I picked this up while I was traveling, as I was gone for a week and travel size body washes are a joke. Anyhow, I really enjoyed the Olay Body Wash Plus Lotion Ribbons. It smelled fresh and clean, and left me feeling moisturized. I didn't even feel the need to use lotion post shower. Great product for the price and I would certainly buy again!
Alicia R.
Belton, TX
I have been using this product for the past 3 months. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't only leave you smelling good but your skin is so soft. In my experience with dry skin and currently being 6 months pregnant with an itchy stomach. I can honestly say this helps me a lot!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! I coupon and one day I came across an amazing deal where I got 5 different versions of this body wash for less than $3 and since then, I've used it for the past year. This stuff lathers so well without drying me out and the lotion type feeling you get from it makes it last so much longer. Plus the smell is amazing. They have a sunflower scent that I am obsessed with.