BY OLAY

New with Jojoba Butter If you like the feel of an intense, body butter, use Olay body wash plus body butter ribbons and indulge in moisturization in a form you ve never experienced before. The first body wash to add a ribbon of body butter, Olay wraps your skin in fragrant, luxurious, creamy lather that visibly improves skin in just 5 days. Questions? olay.com ; see more...

• I always loved Body wash of Olay brand Lave... Be the first to answer!
  • This used to be my fav. B7t I've been having a hard time finding ...5 Answers
  • Does this "soak" in fairly quickly or are you left feeling slippe...2 Answers
Liliana P.
Rialto, CA
Have you ever noticed how your skin looks after the cold winter or after being in the sun. Your skin gets so dry from a lot or gets that dry wrinkle look so, I tried this product and now is a must have. The vitamin E helps refresh your body with nourishments it may not be getting. If you have scars it can help shrink them over a period of time. Since I have been using this my skin has that refresh, healthier look. The youth of my body feels wonderful once again. I highly recommend you to try it. After using either while you take shower or just using in bath water. After I use it my skin looks silky, without oily. It has a sensational glow to it. No more dryness or wrinkle look. Thanks to Olay for solving my problems and I will continue using it.
Lorna R.
Olay has been and always will be my products. I love the smell and the silkiness on my skin. I need a lot of moisture on and deep in my skin to keep my body soft and smooth. Using this product is the best thing ever to use in the morning. It gives you that nice feeling every time and I can count on it daily. The price is great and the product exceeds my expectations. It would recommend it for the ladies out there that tried other brands.
Ellen V.
I love this body wash because it has a creamy feel to it rather than a jellylike squeaky clean feel. The amazing scent lasts for a long time. It's a great value for the product and I've purchased it multiple times. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it soft.
Rachelle R.
Kimper, KY
This product not only leaves my skin soft and smooth, but it is also very cost efficient! I have had the same bottle for over a month and maybe used a 1/4 of it. I shower daily! You don't need much product at all. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey A.
I absolutely love this body wash. Not only does it make my skin soft and smooth, but it smells amazing. I alternate between this and the Caress body wash with the 12 hour scent. But between you and me.....I love the ribbon infused body wash better. It also lasts a long time and it is thick and creamy.
Michelle F.
This is my absolute favorite body wash to use! My skin gets dry very quickly so I was always looking for something to keep it hydrated a little longer. This body wash does a great job moisturizing my skin and leaving it fresh and soft! And it smells good!
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
All stars one of two brands I can use on my body with no irritation I have extremely sensitive skin. I love the smell and it last for a long time it's not over priced and works so well it moisturized so well I love it
Stephanie V.
Winter Park, FL
I loooooove this body wash. It smells amazing and gives your body such a luxurious feel after you get out. When I had it, I used it every day and it was so cheap for how soft my skin felt. Definitely recommend.
Sandra R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this product. I grew up with my mother using Olay products and I've tried many of them. I'm never disappointed. It smells a great and leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Oh my gosh I love everything about this stuff! It smells amazing and is super creamy. The swirled ribbons are so pretty. It makes my skin feel so full of moisture and I will continue to buy this body wash.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
This used to be my fav. B7t I've been having a hard time finding it lately. Do they still make this ?
Perla D.
Houston , TX
I have very sensitive skin do you think it's a good idea to use this product?
Brenda S.
is this product moisturizing and does its smell good or is it over whelming?
Ersula S.
Jay, ME
Does this "soak" in fairly quickly or are you left feeling slippery all day?