BY OLAY

New with Jojoba Butter If you like the feel of an intense, body butter, use Olay body wash plus body butter ribbons and indulge in moisturization in a form you ve never experienced before. The first body wash to add a ribbon of body butter, Olay wraps your skin in fragrant, luxurious, creamy lather that visibly improves skin in just 5 days. Questions? olay.com ; see more...

• I always loved Body wash of Olay brand Lave... Be the first to answer!
  • This used to be my fav. B7t I've been having a hard time finding ...5 Answers
  • Does this "soak" in fairly quickly or are you left feeling slippe...2 Answers
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
So, I got this on a whim and I'm IN LOVE. It smells AMAZING. And it makes my skin feel great! It doesn't make my skin break out, but it also doesn't help reduce the breakouts if that's what you're looking for. It was only like $5 too, which lets be honest, is about the price of any body wash. It lasts forever on my little scrunchie/body wash thing too, and most body washes seem to rinse right off of it!
Brittany L.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite hydrating body wash that I often use in dryer season or when my skin needs a little extra hydration. I love to use a body scrub and then wash with this to help to rehydrate as well as cleanse my skin. I also love that it doesn't leave you with a greasy residue like some body lotion type washes do.
Alyssa M.
Sacramento, CA
Yasssssss.. smells soo amazing, leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. Worth the five dollars, and can usually be found at Target. I use it twice a day , and have been using it for the past 2 years. I will definitely spread the word as well as purchase it again
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This body wash will gently wash away impurities and will help moisturizer your skin. Our skin needing to be a certain P.H can sometimes be compromised by certain products we use. You will
Be able to see a noticeable difference in your skin.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells so good and keeps your skin so soft. It's very rich and the smell lasts forever. It smells like a fruit like a fruit smoothie. It's very gentle on the skin and keeps you feeling clean. I would definitely buy this again.
Leslie P.
Laredo, TX
I love Olay Product they jeep your skin healthy and soft, body wash is long lasting and its gentle and relaxing you feel fresh after, you can get them in H-E-B and Walmart, I really recommend it for a better soft skin.
Angie R.
I love the smell of this body wash. It scent stays on my skin long after I've gotten out of the shower. The moisturizing quality is great as well. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. I love using this before bed.
Adrienne M.
San Antonio, TX
This product goes on soft & makes you feel silky smooth afterwards. It's not greasy. To me, it does soak in, but keeps your skin smooth all day. The smell is wonderful & can be smelled throughout the day.
Rashanae P.
I don't really stray away from my regular soaps and body washes , but the Olay body butter is definitely a good alternative. It smells so good and leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Michelle F.
Elizabethton, TN
I use this body wash daily and it is one of my favorites! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and the wonderful scent lasts all day! Great value!
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my fav. B7t I've been having a hard time finding it lately. Do they still make this ?
Perla D.
Houston , TX
I have very sensitive skin do you think it's a good idea to use this product?
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this product moisturizing and does its smell good or is it over whelming?
Ersula S.
Jay, ME
Does this "soak" in fairly quickly or are you left feeling slippery all day?