BY OLAY

"Moisturizes To Fight Dryness Due To Aging. With Vitamin E. This Body Wash Goes Beyond Clean To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time. With Continued Use Skin Becomes Soft, Smooth And Beautiful. 1 Use: Non-Drying Cleansing For Maturing Skin. Rinses Clean For Beautiful Skin 1 Week: Penetrates To Condition Skin Surface For Up To 24 Hours - For Smooth, Soft Skin 1 Bottle: Combats Dryness Associated With Skin Aging - For Younger Looking Skin Var Wccpi = ""Prod1916446"";" see more...

• Olay Body Wash Age Defying #Walmart has a #contest #olayatwalmart c...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger1 Answers
No D.
No D.
I like to use this since my skin is super dry all year round. I discovered this product about four years ago and since then, this is all I continue to use. It is effective because I do get clean despite having an entire jar of lotion. I have had people ask that they feel this product is not effective since it has an entire jar of lotion. What is best about it is that you can scrub up and not feel your skin stretching because you're washing off its moisture. With this product I get the extra hydration boost I need everyday. Plus don't forget to use lotion after a shower to lock in the moisture.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
The first body wash I have used that ACTUALLY feels moisturizing! Which is huge to me because I have dry skin and I usually feel like all the moisture has been sucked out and immediately start putting on lotion/coconut oil after. If I don't, my skin feels gross, tight, and like it's being pulled. With this stuff I can step out of the shower and not be bothered with the extra step of putting moisturizer on. I would repurchase!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was peeling after being at the beach & this body wash seriously saved my skin! Before trying this I lotioned several times a day & still peeled. I saw this on sale at CVS & decided to give it a try & after one use, I stopped peeling! I went back & purchased more because they are 2/$10 right now & I had a $2 off $10 body wash coupon! This body wash is a keeper! Smells great & lathers amazingly!
Elicia C.
Elicia C.
I love this stuff! It doesn't leave my skin dry. As I get older I have realized that my skin doesn't retain its moisture like it did years ago. And when I'm really rushed to get ready and be somewhere I have forgotten to apply my moisturizer, as we all have from time to time. But, I've never felt dry on those rushed days since I've been using this! My shower will never be without it!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Laramie, WY
This body wash has to be the best moisturizer I have used on my skin. Not only does it smell amazing, but its gentle on the skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I battle with dry skin and Olay has been the only product line that I can rely and trust. Now that I am getting older, I don't have to worry about my skin aging rapidly with this body wash. It's the best!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash, but it took a few uses for me to get used to it. It leaves my skin so soft that at first I thought it wasn't rinsing off completely. Now I know that's how my skin is supposed to feel! It stays soft all day. It also has a nice powder scent. I received it free in exchange for my review.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been completely loyal to this body wash since I used it for the first time about 2 years ago. The moisture it provides is unmatched by anything else I have tried and the scent is gorgeous. The lather is rich and creamy and leaves me feeling pampered and refreshed. You can't beat it.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I absolutely love Oil of Olay products. I went to Walmart to pick up my favorite body wash but they were out and I had to get this one. It worked exactly the same but the smell was overwhelming. It smelled good but too much. Lathers up very well and leaves the skin moisturized and smooth!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I liked this product fine, just not as well as some others I have tried. The cost was around the same as what I'm accustomed to paying. I used it daily and it did moisturize my skin, I just wasn't all that crazy about the scent. I might buy it again if my favorite soap was sold out
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Torrance, CA
I love this body wash! It has a refreshing smell and a great lather. I use it daily and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. I bought this at Target and it is a great price for the amount you get. A bottle lasts a long time and I would definitely buy again!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay Body Wash Age Defying #Walmart has a #contest #olayatwalmart check out #Influenster
Debra G.
Debra G.
Statesville, NC
Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger