BY OLAY

"Moisturizes To Fight Dryness Due To Aging. With Vitamin E. This Body Wash Goes Beyond Clean To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time. With Continued Use Skin Becomes Soft, Smooth And Beautiful. 1 Use: Non-Drying Cleansing For Maturing Skin. Rinses Clean For Beautiful Skin 1 Week: Penetrates To Condition Skin Surface For Up To 24 Hours - For Smooth, Soft Skin 1 Bottle: Combats Dryness Associated With Skin Aging - For Younger Looking Skin Var Wccpi = ""Prod1916446"";" see more...

• Olay Body Wash Age Defying #Walmart has a #contest #olayatwalmart...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tay K.
Palm Bay
So i don't generally use age defying products because I don't really need them (yet) but i did buy this because it was on sale at my supermarket. Wow this soap smells so good and doesn't leave any weird residue on you like some liquid soaps do! I could see myself buyong this again just for the smells of it!
Simone N.
Was so pleasantly surprised at how effective this body was is. 1) it has a lovely scent, 2) it lathers nicely and 3) it truly does moisturize your skin. I am diabetic and have had a hard time keeping my skin from drying out - using this product really has made a difference. I'm a big fan!
Linda G.
San Antonio
This is seriously one of my most favorite products that I have ever used. The reason being is that it can be used not only on your body but also on your face.I use as eye make up remover and an all over. I sometimes mix this with another lotion just because you only need a few drops and it is super hydrating and moisturizing!"
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I can't vouch for whether this is age defying or not.. But it is such a luxurious feeling body wash! Thick and creamy, it's definitely nourishing your skin or something. It smells nice, and available at Target for not that expensive. Definitely one of my go to's for a body wash!
Lynnette W.
This body wash smells beautiful and leaves me feeling beautiful. It is moisturizing and often eliminates the need for an after shower moisturizer. It leaves me feeling soft, clean and relaxed. This is my favorite of the several body washes I keep in my shower.
Samantha B.
Crossett
Smells amazing! I love how smooth it makes my skin feel! And it stays smooth all day! We buy the large pump bottle and it usually lasts around 2 months. 1 pump goes a long way! It's definitely worth the price ! I will be buying again!
Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased Olay Age Defying with Vitamin E Body wash at Wal-Mart while it is on rollback at Wal-Mart because I actually love this brand and it moisturizing effect on my skin. I have very dry skin so I'm always looking for relief and hydration. It has a pleasant, light scent and leaves no residue or sticky feeling when it is rinsed off. Their are a lot of different scents and types of Olay Body Wash to suit different types of skin and needs so I am sure I will either repurchase or buy a different type in the future. I highly recommend this brand to men and women alike to cleanse and hydrate their skin. And don't let age defying make you think this is just for older people. It means it is more hydrating and I think everyone can benefit from extra hydration whether in winter or in summer. Its a great product.
#contest #olayatwalmart @Influenster
keyla q.
This body wash I love it has a super good smell and also does not leave the skin greasy and is super light ... also serves as shampoo loved it ... 100% recommended
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
My friends laugh that I'm this obsessed with anti aging and I'm in my early twenties. They're like yeah I have eye creams but body wash?? UM YEA. This is amazing. My boyfriend can't stop touching me after showers. I love the way my skin feels like I've had a spa treatment.
Chasity H.
Lancaster, KY
I bought this product towards the end of winter because my skin was having major winter issues. It was dry and flaky despite different lotions I tried. I had also just turned 40 so I figured why not. I LOVE this product. My skin is so soft and has a nice glow to it. I don't even have to apply additional lotion. The smell is really pleasant too. I have really sensitive skin and it works great on me. Highly recommend this.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay Body Wash Age Defying #Walmart has a #contest #olayatwalmart check out #Influenster
Debra G.
Statesville, NC
Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger