Olay Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer S.Olay Body Wash uploaded by Courtney D.Olay Body Wash uploaded by Teresa C.

BY OLAY

With Vitamin E. Moisturizes after 4 showers to fight dryness due to aging. Each bottle contains more than a jar of Olay® moisturizers. Soap-free formula rinses clean, leaving no residue Reveal younger-looking skin in just one use with Olay Age Defying Body Wash.  It conditions dry skin all day, moisturizing it to fight the dryness associated with skin aging. see more...

• How well does this product work? Have been wanting to try it but ...1 Answers
  • I really love this Olay Body Wash, Where can I get it now? Who st...1 Answers
  • I use to only use this body wash, now I can't seem to find it any...1 Answers
Toni J.
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay has some of the best body washes! Not only do they smell amazing there are so many different scents you can choose from. There pretty averages price for body washes. There very moisturizing and you do not need to use a lot. I do buy many different body washes and I'm sure ill will buy another one of theses when i run out of my current one
Karla D.
Karla D.
Doral, FL
Amazing smell, its soothing and hydrates your skin, but the reason why i gave it 3 stars is because i dont like the silky feeling it leaves on my skin. other than that, its a great buy, you spend the whole day smelling great. I would not buy it again but its just because im picky about not feeling like i didnt take it off properly!
DEANNA B.
DEANNA B.
Sparks, NV
I remember when Oil of Olay Body Wash first hit the market! I was in heaven. I don't know how my skin survived before. Now, my skin feels so much soft and hydrated. I live in the desert with very little humidity, with Oil of Olay Body Wash my skin never feels dried out! Love this stuff!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, CO
Didn't really care for the way the lotion in it made my skin feel. I do like Olay my current Body wash is amazing. So it is not the brand it's just the different of the product. Smells are great though, my grandma loved getting me the gift sets every year for Christmas.
stacey s.
stacey s.
Middle River, MD
Olay is the only body wash my husband and I use. My husband has sensitive skin and this product doesn't break him out. Plus it makes our skin very soft and hydrated. Does not leave a sticky feeling. Generally love this product. Would defiantly recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
Olay body wash is the most moisturizing product I have used. They smell amazing and have a really nice consistency. This is by far one of the best brands of body wash I have used and I will definitely continue to purchase in the future. A must try product!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This has been my all time favorite for years! It's very gentle on the skin, with amazing scent that lingers throughout the whole day. I have no cons on this product! I absolutely love this scent and highly recommend to anyone who likes smelling good!
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is a great. It leaves my body smooth and smelling great. It doesn't leave it dry and is a good price too. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good body wash to make your skin smooth and clean.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Clarksville, TN
I have been using olay body wash for years. This specific body wash had a really nice smell. Went on very silky, and smooth. It foamed up nicely, and left my skin smooth like freshly applied lotion. I'll keep buying it!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
Love this as I am allergic to bar soaps. This body wash leaves my skin clean and smooth. The smell is fantastic and the bottle does last quite a long time. Wish the product came in pump size bottle, would be easier.
Cailan H.
Cailan H.
What is you favorite scent?
Nina F.
Nina F.
Bradenton, FL
Does this body wash contain any Phthalates or Parabens?
Ashleigh s.
Ashleigh s.
Salem, CT
How well does this product work? Have been wanting to try it but alot of body washes dry my skin out.
Angel C.
I really love this Olay Body Wash, Where can I get it now? Who still sells it? cause I can't find it anywhere..
Angel C.
I use to only use this body wash, now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do any stores still sell this body wash and does this body wash do the same thing it use to?? does it leave you smelling good and feeling smooth??