BY OLAY

Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I like Olay products in general but I don't feel as if this lotion moisturizes as much as it should. My hands get very dry from all my food prep and using this often throughout the day did not help very much.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I tried Olay body lotion because it was at a friends place. I liked the lotion. It had a good smell to it, but I felt like it didn't moisturize my legs for as long as other brands.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
This is a good body wash it left my skine veey soft and the fragrance is wonderful as well im picky about body soap and i love tbis one
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
I really liked this lotion. It did really well for my feet because they were very dry and it softens em up. I put on every night
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this lotion, however, it is not a deep moisturizer but just an every day type. I love the smell of it though
Amy M.
I love this lotion. It just feels right. Not still dry and not oily. The Regenerist line is my favorite.