BY OLAY

Gives skin a sun-kissed glow. Body Lotion + gradual sunless tanner. For the following skin types: Normal, Dry. Helps with these skin concerns: Dry/flaky skin, Dull Skin, Uneven Skin Color/Tone. Benefits: Adds Color, Heals & Protects, Adds Radiance. You ll love Quench Plus Touch of Sun Body Lotion because it gives skin a sun-kissed glow and will gradually enhance your skin s tone and color without streaks or orange coloring. Designed for Medium to Dark skin tones.  Olay Quench Plus Touch of Sun is a long-lasting Olay body lotion infused with a kiss of self tanner, so every day you will subtl. see more...

Kimber B.
This product is good. I found that it streaks in places as well as doesn't give me the glow or color I want to achieve. I bought his at a drugstore and it was ok in price. I don't think I'd but it again.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I have been using this product for almost a month and it works as a moisturizing lotion but i really do not feel like my skin is getting as toned as it claims. However i will keep using it. It says after a week of using it your skin gets color and that is not true with my skin tone. I am pale especially my legs and they haven't changed. I am going to try and use more generously and see if that works.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I love this lotion, its great as a body lotion and I love the subtle shimmer that it leaves behind. Its not really that great of a sunless tanner.
Afton S.
irma, AB
It has a great smell. It’s very moisturizing, with a super natural colour! I’m very pale, so some sunless tanners look orange but this is very natural. I can see colour after 1 use. I would definitely recommend.
Pauline M.
Waterloo, ON
I bought this lotion not because it was a tanner but simply because it was an Olay Quench product and it was on sale. When I brought it home and tried it I noticed it had a different smell than other Olay Quench products. This one made me smell like soya sauce!!!