BY OLAY

Gives skin a sun-kissed glow. Designed for Light to Medium skin tones. Olay Quench Plus Touch of Sun is a long-lasting Olay body lotion infused with a kiss of self tanner, so every day you will subtly enhance your skin s tone and color as you deeply moisturize. Immediately, this non-greasy body lotion will provide a burst of moisture that will last for 24 hours, like your regular Olay body lotion. In a few days, it will gradually enhance your skin s tone and color without streaks or orange coloring. With regular use, it will give you soft, moisturized skin and maintain a natural and gentle glow all year round. Olay Quench Plus Touch of Sun works with your skin s unique chemistry to bring out your natural radiance. It will give you a beautiful sun-kissed glow all year round. Questions? see more...

Mary E.
I love anything in this brand of beauty products...I have tried almost all the variety of body lotions by Olay and so far I have not been disappointed. It would be nice if the product was sold with a smaller version to drop in my purse. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Sonia A.
Compton, CA
I have only used this product once at my friend house. It was good. I don't use it, my friend does. I don't even know where she got it from.
Jordan T.
Washington, UT
Love me a damage free tan! This stuff gives me a nice bronzed glow without the orangey vibes many similar products give. I like that I can use this to keep a subtle summer glow while getting intense moisture. This product won't make you super tan so if that's what you're looking for maybe try another product. If you want that glowy, natural bronze without damage to your skin or wallet give this a try.
Abby D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm not a fan of self-tanning lotions, but this is just right for me! It's not an overpowering tan. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It leaves me looking a bit darker, so it's a win-win!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
HORRIBLE. I hate this product! I bought it awhile ago thinking "of wouldn't it be nice to have a little tint to my skin the next morning, so I put it on one night, first time trying it, rubbed it really well into my skin, and I did not fall asleep for another hour to let it set a little. When I woke up, it was all over my white pillows, white blanket, white sheets, and it didn't come out of any of them, it stained them. Plus when I went to wash my face that morning, the "lotion" was still sitting on top of my skin, and when I was washing my face it felt slimy with water on it. And to add, it did not even give the slightest tint to my body. Bad product.
Norene C.
This was actually a great body lotion with nourishing vitamins for your skin and a gradual self tanner. I am not sure what some of the reviews are referring to. I think Olay discontinued this product, and I wish they would bring it back. It was one of the better self tanner products for the body. Pleasant, mild scent. No streaking. No orange tones. I really miss this one.
Danyale H.
Otway, OH
This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. I have used Medium/Dark for a while and the tint on me is a subtle tan and not orange. I have not experienced streaking at all. My skin is extremely soft and personally, I love the scent of this lotion. It is not a harsh, funky scent that you sometimes get with self-tanners. I have also worn white shirts ( waited a couple of hours though) and the color did not stain my shirt. The tan is also gradual, so you can build it to your preference.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
I would not buy this product again. The lotion leaves a shine, like a sparkle. Not a "tan". I didn't like the smell at all. Wasn't moisturizing either. Especially for an Olay product which are usually very moisturizing.
Cinthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
I think everyone needs this product in order to keep their skin healthy. besides having all the vitamins and minerals the skin needs, it smells great.
Brianna G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is creamy and effective when applied you can tell how moisturizing it is after a few days
Brittany B.
Does this turn you orange or brownish?