BY OLAY

• "This lotion smells great and goes on very smooth!" in 1 review
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is now my favorite body lotion. I keep a bottle right on my desk, and another over my kitchen sink. I love the pump - it works very well.

The lotion comes out a light peach color and it smells a bit of green tea. It isn't very strong or like perfume; it is subtle, but the scent is there and it is nice. The lotion has a slight bit of sheen to it.
Alexandra S.
All of olays products are usually pretty solid on skincare front. i love their daily moisturizing lotion. i have used this body lotion and it works well- not the best product olay has bu def a solid body lotion.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Love this lotion. smells good and isn't greasy. not expensive either. it does keep my skin hydrated and that's really what matters to me that and smell.
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
This lotion smells great and goes on very smooth! I love that it doesn't feel greasy or too oily but doesn't just sink into my skin and leave me dry.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Good product! Not sure if it really is age defying, but it moisturizes my skin great! It's really cheap too. So cheap and such a great product!
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
I love this lotion. Smells SO amazing.. and is a little shimmery. I am hooked!
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth, and the price is great.
Felisha R.
Anyone notice any true difference in the age appearance of your skin?