BY OLAY

"Leaves Skin Shimmering And Smooth.&Nbsp;This Body Lotion With Cocoa Butter&Nbsp;Goes Beyond Moisturization To Improve Skin's Barrier Over Time. With Continued Use, Skin Becomes Noticeably Soft, Smooth And More Resistant To Skin Dryness. 1 Use: Breathable Moisture That Lasts All Day 1 Week: Skin Is Noticeably Supple, Fresh And Radiant 1 Bottle: Moisturized Skin With A Radiant Look Is One Of Your Best Beauty Accessories Var Wccpi = ""Prod4198247"";" see more...

• I love to shimmer in the summer but not unicorn shimmer dose this...2 Answers
  • Is it better than dove body lotion? 3 Answers
Shelby D.
Favorite drugstore lotion I've used. I was worried at first about the shimmers but they're so fine that it's really hard to see them unless you look hard. The smell is also amazing. It smells like coconut but also a hint of vanilla among other scents. The scent of this product is so light that it is easy to pair with soaps, deodorant, body spray, or perfumes. This lotion is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly into the skin. I will continue to use this until I find something better.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
If I could give all of Olay quench 10 Stars I would. This lotion is by far the best I've ever used. Not only does it moisturize your skin but it leaves a classy Shimmer behind. It's like your body has a natural highlight all over it. The smell is absolutely amazing. Every time I use it which is everyday I consistently get compliments about how good I smell and how soft my skin is
molly a.
Spiro, OK
I rarely find a moisturizer that I am completely satisfied with. This one makes my skin so soft and smooth that it is hard to believe. I sometimes use it in the shower before I get out to lock in the moisture. I Love the glow that the shimmer effects adds to my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. I also like the soft, clenched smell it has.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn
I recently purchased the Olay Quench Shimmer body lotion. I mainly purchased it for the shimmer effect, which I thought would be perfect for summer. I was a bit disappointed in the smell. I was hoping for something that would stand out, but it smells like plain lotion. The shimmer is spot on... The smell not so much.
Jackie S.
Xenia, OH
I absolutely love this lotion! It leaves my skin awesome! I use it every time I shower! It leaves this light little shimmer on your skin. Makes you feel sexy. The scent is light and not over powering as well.
Dawn S.
Beloit, WI
Extremely hydrating. I recently had surgery and this product helped with dryness and peeling. Freshly scented and a nice light shimmer. I tend to have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me.
Ebony D.
Baltimore, MD
I only buy olay lotion it has an incredible scent and it's so moisturizing. I love the shimmer lotion for summer because I love a subtle glow.
Andrea C.
Shawnee, Ks
3 stars simply for the smell. This lotion is water based and simply good for a quick lotion up if you plan to stay in the house all day.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
I buy this specifically because of its lightly glow shimmer. I've never had anything else after trying this on a whim with a coupon.
Zaria M.
Temecula, CA
Loved the older formula. New one smells like fruity i ak not a fan. Not shimmery as i hoped it to be. Waste of my money but ok
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Is it better than dove body lotion?
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
I love to shimmer in the summer but not unicorn shimmer dose this lotion have to much shimmer or is it just the amount I'm looking for?