Olay Body Lotion Refreshing Nectarine uploaded by Mona S.Olay Body Lotion Refreshing Nectarine uploaded by Mary F.

BY OLAY

24-Hour Moisture Helps Prevent Future Dryness The Mouthwatering Scent Of Juicy Nectarines Infused With Sunflower Oil Hydrates To Replenish The Moisture Barrier Absorbs Quickly &Amp; Leaves Skin Incredibly Soft Dry Skin Is Often Caused By External Factors Like Winter Cold Outside And Dry Heat Inside.&Nbsp; But Body Lotion Is Not Just For Winter.&Nbsp; Olay&Reg; Conditioning Body Lotion Is Designed To Help Restore And Rehydrate Your Skin.&Nbsp; With Advanced Moisturization Properties That Help Break The Cycle Of Dry Skin, Olay Body Lotion Offers More Moisturizers Than A Jar Of Olay In Every Bottle. see more...

• It does keep your skin extremely hydrated and it won't dry out1 Answers
  • Does this lotion actually help with dry skin or does it just cover ...4 Answers
nancy d.
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
I absolutely love this lotion! I live in Minnesota and my skin was so dry after winter. With short season being around. the corner I needed to find something for my dry legs. I purchased this lotion, which I may add is reasonably priced. The first time I used it my skin soaked it up like a sponge. It does not leave a greasy feeling like some other brands and has a refreshing light fragrance. This lotion is AWESOME! I will definitely purchase again!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
I love the Olay body products. The lotion is reasonably priced, goes on smoothly and it feels great. Takes away dryness and I love the fragrance. There is no greasy feeling after applying to the skin. I will definitely purchase this again.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Carrollton, TX
I really love this body was I have been using it for years now. It has a great smell and your skin just feels awesome once you get out of the shower and the sent stays with you and leaves you smelling clean.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
This lotion has a good scent but it is not as moisturizing as I expected it to be.
Mona S.
Mona S.
Lawrenceville
This lotion is one of my favorites. It penetrates my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized and amazingly scented. It smells peachy and tropical. It's not a sickly sweet, but a nice fruity sweet that's still powerful. I love it.
Kaisy J.
Kaisy J.
I really love this product. Seriously it's my go to every day lotion, it leaves your skin super soft and silky feeling. I would most definitely recommend. It's also convenient at a lot of places. The price isn't bad at all for the quality of this lotion.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This lotion is magical and smells delicious! It helps combat dry skin without getting greasy. He price is fairly cheap compared to some other lotion brands. I got mine at Walmart or target!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg I could just die for this lotion! Absolutely amazing smell! My skin is the softest with this olay bar soap in the shower then this lotion amazing!!!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Lewisburg
Wonderful smell and affordable price. Put it on after I got out of the shower and it made my skin silky smooth to the touch. Have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it.
Frugal F.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
YES! Moisturizing, feels incredible on the skin and LONG lasting scent.People will turn around and ask you what you are wearing. You need this in your life. Moisturizes without feeling greasy.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Sweet Home, OR
Does this lotion actually help with dry skin or does it just cover it up for a period of time. I have dry skin.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
It does keep your skin extremely hydrated and it won't dry out