BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

staci I.
Great lotion! I can still feel it in my skin after 10 minutes, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Smells good, use it everyday!
Lakisha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olay is a very good brand! Love using the lotion and body wash! They smell so good and leaves skin soft.
yesica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had dry skin anddd hum i really don't like this lotion. Is better nivea :) oh well for me!
Jessica R.
Richmond, CA
Good quality lotion, with a fresh and light scent. I keep it on my bedside table.