BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love Olay for skincare and currently use the Quench lot...2 Answers
Taylor M.
Providence
This product really hydrates your skin. I have only used it a handful of times. I bought it at Walmart. It has a pleasant smell. I wasn't disappointed in my purchased. I would definitely recommend this product as well.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I have this at my desk at work, I was my hands a lot and it keeps them moisturized and the smell is wonderful! I used this product once and will buy again. It's relatively cheap and a little goes a long way
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I tried this because liked the scent. I have extremely sensitive skin that is generally dry. This was not moisturizing for me at all. I felt it lasted forever though, and would not recommend or re-purchase.
Jezail J.
This isn't the smoothest body lotion but it does feel good! I also love the packaging and the sent. It was effective in aiding my dry skin and wasn't too pricey! I highly recommend it to others!
Andrea T.
Syracuse
Makes my hands very soft. I love it. Smells good and isn't badly priced. I recommend it to otherothers. I use it daily and have been fot years. Very effective. Very gentle on my skin.
Angela G.
Love this lotion so much because of how creamy it is and doesn't leave my skin feeling all oily! Leaves it super soft and rubs right in to my skin super smoothly! I think it's great how it is and would recommend this
Amber B.
I love the Olay products!  I have sensitive skin and it is one of the products I can use without fear of breaking out into a rash etc.  And it having a pump on it makes it much easier & less messy to use when you're trying to use it!  I would buy more in a heartbeat!
Janet T.
I love this lotion! It smells so good and it's not expensive - compared to the high names brands. It moisturizers and it doesn't ware off. I've used cheap lotions (when rent is due) and I notice that I have to reapply mid day since my skin gets ashy but this lotion works 100%
Sarah L.
This is soo nice!!! I love this lotion. It smells nice and helps your skin to renew and become soft. I use a lot of lotions but I would say this is one of the top ones I would use. I love it and also doves. I would recommend it for those who love to use lotion everyday because this shows it work if you continue use.
Rachel V.
Amazing, leaves skin so soft. Smells great. Already buying more! Tell your friends! I love the way this smells and how soft it feels. It doesn't leave any greasy feeling on my hands and hydrates them wonderfully!
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
I love Olay for skincare and currently use the Quench lotion. Has anyone tried both and have a preference?