3 colors available

BY OLAY #75 in Facial Moisturizers

Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash, discover the lush, flourishing beauty of the Amazon when you plunge into this rich emulsion with jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. Feel it envelop your body like a botanical-infused steam treatment. see more...

• I have been having this bottle for a while now. I have never opened...4 Answers
  • Where have you purchased this product? I see the body wash all the...5 Answers
  • "I have dry skin and this lotion moisturizes my skin very well." in 2 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this lotion, leaves skin soft and smooth with no greasey feeling." in 1 review
  • "This lotion smells amazing, the texture is really smooth, and it makes your skin feel super soft." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this lotion! I have received so many positive compliments on how I smell thanks to the Olay luscious orchid body lotion. I haven't been able to find this product in stores lately though. It has been over a year since I have purchased this; and I was randomly in a store and saw it for the first time in a while. I decided to take all of the bottles on the shelf. :) best purchase ever! I have purchased tons of lotions after I was unable to find it in stores; I can say nothing compares. The quality and moisturizing factors of this lotion are top notch. I recommend this highly.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
My absolute favorite lotion ! My finance got me some a few years back & it smelled so good. I have the lotion & the body wash in this scent. Olay makes good lotions & body washes . If your looking for a new lotion or body wash to use definitely buy this scent. You will definitely fall in love with it a continue to buy it, at one point I had two bottles of this lotion. I just couldn't get enough of the scent lol. I will repurchase always ! 😁😁
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I got this as a gift last winter, and the reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because there isn't anything special about it. Sure it's a moisturizer and the smell is OK, it's just not the BEST MOISTURIZER ever. Even though it's cheap, I would find myself reaching for something else instead. I wouldn't purchase this when it comes time to replenish my supply.
Rissela G.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I tried this product once. I gave it a shot but it was not for me. I have fairly dry skin, the lotion did its job as far as keeping my skin from getting dry, but there was nothing special for me about the lotion. Maybe because I am not a lotion kind of person, but its good but for me any other lotion will do.
Danyelle W.
Danyelle W.
Portland, Or
It's so hard to find a good moisturizer that works great with my dry skin that doesn't feel heavy or leave my skin way to greasy or sticky all day but this moisturizer is the absolute bomb I mean that it smells great all day it's easy to find its affordable and in every store
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I love love love the smell of this lotion, it doesn't make you feel sticky and it soaks into my skin well, I love putting it on after shaving my legs it leaves them silky not a bad price and smells wonderful I will continue to buy it. My boyfriend likes when I wear it too :)
Tiana L.
Tiana L.
Tucson, AZ
The smell is very clean but the formula is not the best for severely dry skin. I use this on a daily basis but avoid using on the face. It takes a little bit of rubbing in for it to feel moisturizing or else it just sits on top of the skin and doesn't sink in.
Livy V.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I was given this as a gift. The lotion is more watery then I expected, the fragrance was nice. Sadly it did nothing for my dry hands. I used only for the scent sorta like perfume. If it was a body spray I would buy it, other then that I wouldn't buy it.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
I actually enjoy using this product, I apply it every night before I go to bed. However, I think this product can be a little wet and a little worried about the fragrance in it, but it smells very nice. I would recommend everyone this product.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Absolutely in love!! Clean fresh scent that leaves your body moisturizer all day long!! I was hesitant at first, but it surprised me at how well it kept my skin moisturizer in the dry cold winter, I keep a bottle in my home at all times!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where have you purchased this product? I see the body wash all the time but I can't find this lotion.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Arlington , Tx
I have been having this bottle for a while now. I have never opened it and used it. Does this stuff smell good. Do you think its ok to use on sensitive skin.