BY OLAY

Olay Body fresh Reviving Bath Foam Scent of Citrus and Orange Body Wash
  • "Began using this body wash when it first came out. I was desperate to find safe, effective and inexpensive products that would help soothe dry flaky skin. Within a week I knew I'd finally found the right body cleanser; my skin looked and felt smoothr, softer and more moisturized than it ever had before. Fast forward to now: I still won't use anything else. " in 3 reviews
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is my go to bubble bath when my baby won't sleep. She immediately calms down. It makes her skin soft and relaxed her. It makes putting her to bed so much easier! Plus it's wonderful for me after a long day!
Aubree M.
Olay body wash has been my go to body wash since I can remember. It comes in so many different scents that I never get bored. I usually purchase it at Target because they have the best value. My favorite scent is a newer one. It's strawberry and mint. I am OBSESSED with it! If you haven't already, go out and get some to see for yourself!
angela m.
This is the awesomest bodyfoam body wash ever! love how the foam formula allows me to get an even wash each time.the citrus and orange smellvis heavenly and also rejuvenating.I suggest you try this body wash you ll love it. I will be purchasing this product again
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This oil of Olay foaming body wash smells absolutely wonderful. And it comes in a convenient to pack that is not only a great product but a great value. I like that it lasts a long time and that I can always count on old away to give me great products at a great value
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
love, love, love the foam! So different than usual washes! Lasts longer and less waste. My teenage girls love it as well. I found this on Amazon, but I will buy locally next time. I love the smell. Very clean and not overpowering. Will definitely use again.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
this body bath foam leaves my body feeling fresh, clean, and awake. it smells so good, and the residue lasts even until the next day! it is a definite necessity in the shower, and i have repurchased it multiple times already. love it so so much!
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love it I use this when I take baths not showers I bought it from Walmart that's where I got a deal I use it about twice a week it is very gentle no problems I will be buying it maybe next month this is also a must!
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
This is such an amazing body wash. Love the foaming feeling and how wonderful it leaves your skin. You feel amazing after. Puts a little pip in your step. I absolutely love Olay products. So fun.
Nikki M.
Willis, TX
It left my skin feeling very clean and rrfrrshed. It also made my skon feel soft and gave me that yummy feeling when I got into my bed witj fresh sheets. It also Smelled great. I love the citrus.
Marilyn J.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a big fan of oil of olay, but some of there products I have used like there body wash and found it was very good and left my skin feeling soft and clean, so I would recommend that.