Olay Body Daily Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Salts and Microbeads Women Body Wash, 23.6 Ounce

BY OLAY

Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this one due to the great smell however I find the product more liquidity causing me to have to use a lot more. Not as moisturizing as the original
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
This is a very good body wash. It gets you clean and refreshes your skin and the exfoliating beads are very gentle. I purchased it from target. It has a wonderful scent and I would recommend it to anyone
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
The Olay Body Daily Exfoliating Body Wash was first given to me in a sample, but I fell in love with it immediately and went to Walmart to buy a full size bottle. This Olay body wash smells AMAZING!!! It has a really nice, clean scent that makes the whole bathroom smell good when you shower! I like the creaminess of it, and how well it does moisturize. The exfoliating beads are an added plus, as they will gently remove dead skin cells, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I will for sure be sticking with this product and would definitely recommend it! Great buy from a great brand, and not too expensive!
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI
Love how this exfloiates the skin without being too harsh. The fresh scent and natural scrubbing help get rid of dead skin and help get a close shave. It is a bit pricey but the value is well worth it. I'd definitely recommend this product, it is excellent to use before shaving.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I just started using this product. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love how it makes my skin feel. it has these great little beads that help exfoliate your skin, getting rid of dead skin and keeping it soft, looking young and moisturized. I love this product.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love olay. Olay & dove are the only two body washes I can use! They're great for sensitive skin & smell great. This body wash gives you that great exfoliated, skin glowing feel & look. You can purchase this at Walmart for a little under $5. But it is highly recommended.
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
I love this product because I like having a body wash that gently exfoliate my skin. When I use does it remove all the dead skin cells off of my skin and is very soothing to my skin. It is a great value and you get a lot of product in the bottle. I repurchased this multiple times and I still love it
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
This body wash makes my skin so soft!!! I also adore the scent, I think it's wonderful. Extremely gentle on the skin but still makes your skin feel amazing. Definitely use every day because the softness doesn't last long. Would buy this again.
Adrienne S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great body wash but I don't feel like the microbeads do much as far as exfoliating goes. I usually end up feeling like I can't get the microbeads off completely after rinsing. The scent is nice but a bit too strong for me. I would consider recommending this product.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! I've been using it for about a year now and it exfoliates without irritating my skin and leaves it super smooth. It's great to use on legs before shaving to get a closer shave.