Olay Body Creme Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil uploaded by Teresa C.Olay Body Creme Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil uploaded by Courtney D.Olay Body Creme Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY OLAY

With Vitamin E. Moisturizes after 4 showers to fight dryness due to aging. Each bottle contains more than a jar of Olay® moisturizers. Soap-free formula rinses clean, leaving no residue Reveal younger-looking skin in just one use with Olay Age Defying Body Wash.  It conditions dry skin all day, moisturizing it to fight the dryness associated with skin aging.

• How well does this product work? Have been wanting to try it but ...1 Answers
  • I really love this Olay Body Wash, Where can I get it now? Who st...1 Answers
  • I use to only use this body wash, now I can't seem to find it any...1 Answers
Olay Body Creme Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil
  • "I really like most Olay products, they are really hydrating and creamy. This feels great on my skin, and is awesome for in the winter when my skin is drier. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love dove products and this one is really good with my dry and sensitive skin. It not only moisturizes it makes you're skin look a lot better i will definitely be buying this again." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this body wash! It moisturzes my skin better then any other I have tried. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. " in 4 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay Body Creme Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil I buy Ilay body wash on a regular basis and usually find it at our neighborhood Walmart. This price is good for that value. I live the lather and know I am super clean. This does not dry out my skin either so that is a win win!
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I love Olay body wash,, they are so soft and refreshing on your skin and have the best fragrances safe enough to use for the whole family., the scents last all day and keeps your skin soft and smooth. i will continue buying this from now on., its my favorite go to body wash
Samantha E.
Tampa
I have used this in the past,  use every day in the shower to make yourself soft. I use with a scrubbie and scrub myself everyday  and it makes a nice bubble lather. You can use it from head to toe, not for hair or face. Smells very nice and stays creamy.
Summer A.
Olay is known for delivering its moisture. From my mom to my little sister we love olay body wash. The jojoba oil is great ingridient to have in your skin care because it makes your skin silky smooth. It only costs 4.99 for this amazing body wash which i definetly recommend
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love this body wash! I've tried this one and the purple one and they are both perfect for dry skin. I deal with a lot of dry skin in the winter and this really helps with it and making your skin super soft. It also smells really good so that's always a good thing! Worth trying!
Destinee N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At one point in my life I didn't necessarily care what body wash I used as long as it smelled good. Now I look at benefits and formulas to choose one to my liking. I really liked this body wash. It gave a nice smooth silky feeling to my skin and left it feeling hydrated and not stripped and rubbery. I definitely recommend this product!!!
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used it before and I never had any complaints. The scent was not too powerful and it made my skin incredibly soft! I don't have any ATM but I think I'm gonna buy another bottle :) kinda miss it. It's worth the money!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love Olay body wash! Very affordable and great product! Comes in a variety of scents and last a while! It's very creamy and lathers extremely well. I highly recommend trying out all variety of scents. They smell great and work really well.
Melissa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
This body wash is so moisturizing. Makes my skin feel very soft! Smells amazing too! Price is okay, a little on the pricey side in my opinion. This body wash is more like a lotioned body wash then a soap.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Best smelling and softest wash I've ever tried!! Good value for sure!! Lasts forever, a little goes a long way for sure the scent is amazing and I can't think of any cons!! I have recommended many times
Nina F.
Bradenton, FL
Does this body wash contain any Phthalates or Parabens?
Cailan H.
What is you favorite scent?
Angel C.
I use to only use this body wash, now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do any stores still sell this body wash and does this body wash do the same thing it use to?? does it leave you smelling good and feeling smooth??
Ashleigh s.
salem , CT
How well does this product work? Have been wanting to try it but alot of body washes dry my skin out.
Angel C.
I really love this Olay Body Wash, Where can I get it now? Who still sells it? cause I can't find it anywhere..