BY OLAY

• Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxation at ni...2 Answers
Candice J.
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Olay products they just make you feel like you're giving your body good hydration. A little goes a long way with this. Consistency of the product is good. The smell of course good. I use body wash every single day in the shower. I will definitely continue to purchase Olay products.
valerie r.
valerie r.
Belton, MO
Love the scent, I'm always looking for new lavender products and the combo with violet is lovely. Great in the evenings to get in a restful mood. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Great value and the scents lasts all day. Perfect for those who prefer floral scents over fruity.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Baltimore
This body wash is amazing. It doesn't leave a grimy feeling and makes my body feel moisturized after a shower. It's nice and gentle and has a really wonderful smell. It took me a while to find a decent body wash but now this is my go-to body wash. I usually am a sucker for Olay.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I use this body wash at night before bed. The lavendar helps calm me down after a busy day. I really relaxes me and helps me fall asleep faster. Its got a great scent and I think the price at our local Wal-mart is very decent not too expensive. I will be buying again and again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Toms River, NJ
I really like Olay body wash, it's usually my go to product. It definitely is hydrating and has a great variety of scents. I enjoy that you don't feel like there is an residue afterwards and you feel freshly cleaned. The scent lasts for a good amount of the day.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Champlin, MN
Love the scent and the softness that it leaves on skin after using it. Bought it at target and it was a great price. very reasonable compared to other body washes. It lasts a long time even with daily use. i would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Relajante cuando tomas un baño por la noche es realmente maravilloso sentir su aroma desde que levantas la tapa aparte es súper rendidos con muy poco logro tallar todo mi cuerpo y aparte me deja la piel humectantes siempre trato de usarlos
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a sucker for all things calming. Not just to calm the skin but to be able to moisturize before I go to bed and have such a soothing scent to fall asleep to. I love this product very much.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Moyock, NC
I used this product that I purchased at target however I'm not sure if I wild buy it again. It was very thin for a body wash and I didn't feel like it was moisturizing my skin.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Spokane, WA
Smells selfish but the scent doesn't last very long. I am actually surprised it costs as low as it does being okay. I always think of play being a high end brand
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxation at night before bed?