BY OLAY

• Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxa...2 Answers
Olay Body Calm Release Body Wash Violet & Lavender
  • "The only body wash I use! It's so gentle and moisturizing I even use it on my kids! Absolutely worth it! " in 5 reviews
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased from Walmart. I got this because it is currently on rollback. A good price for a wonderful wash. Very gentle on my skin. The scent is great! There are a variety of other scents to choose from. I would repurchase this product.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes your skin feel so soft and smooth when you get out of the shower. The scent is not as vibrant as some of the others. I bought it at CVS. I very much love this product and would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Love the smell of this and the way my skin feels after my shower. Use this product all the time. Its one of the few I buy. Would recommend it to everyone. I think its the best one out there.
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Olay products they just make you feel like you're giving your body good hydration. A little goes a long way with this. Consistency of the product is good. The smell of course good. I use body wash every single day in the shower. I will definitely continue to purchase Olay products.
Ashley S.
I use this body wash at night before bed. The lavendar helps calm me down after a busy day. I really relaxes me and helps me fall asleep faster. Its got a great scent and I think the price at our local Wal-mart is very decent not too expensive. I will be buying again and again
Ashley M.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Olay body wash, it's usually my go to product. It definitely is hydrating and has a great variety of scents. I enjoy that you don't feel like there is an residue afterwards and you feel freshly cleaned. The scent lasts for a good amount of the day.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Relajante cuando tomas un baño por la noche es realmente maravilloso sentir su aroma desde que levantas la tapa aparte es súper rendidos con muy poco logro tallar todo mi cuerpo y aparte me deja la piel humectantes siempre trato de usarlos
Carolina C.
Baltimore
This body wash is amazing. It doesn't leave a grimy feeling and makes my body feel moisturized after a shower. It's nice and gentle and has a really wonderful smell. It took me a while to find a decent body wash but now this is my go-to body wash. I usually am a sucker for Olay.
Sarah N.
Champlin, MN
Love the scent and the softness that it leaves on skin after using it. Bought it at target and it was a great price. very reasonable compared to other body washes. It lasts a long time even with daily use. i would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for all things calming. Not just to calm the skin but to be able to moisturize before I go to bed and have such a soothing scent to fall asleep to. I love this product very much.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxation at night before bed?