BY OLAY

Olay Body Botanical Fusion Body Wash Vatality
  • "I'm not a huge fan of body wash. With that said, this is a good one! It doesn't have that thick feeling on my body, feels like silk. Also leaves me feeling clean a d refreshed and has a wondrous scent!! Also is extremely moisturizing to my dey skin. A±" in 3 reviews
Rita-Marie H.
Bayfield, CO
I love it! It so perfect, my boyfriend tends to steal it from me often! I didn't think it was pricey in the slightest! The only thing I wish it was available in a bigger size! I bought it from a local grocery store! Totally would buy it again when I run out again!
I really love the smell of this product and it is long lastung. My kids enjoybthis much bubbles it makes when used in the tub and I love that it has a nice lather leaves mybskin smooth and install nice all day
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried this Olay Body Wash for the first time a few days ago when I saw it in Target and it was on sale. I actually really liked it. I love the Olay Body soap as it is. This one had a great smell and felt really smooth on my skin. My skin was moisturized for hours. I definitely will buy again..
Katie B.
Fallston, MD
This body wash is very lightly scented. It suds up easily in a wash cloth so it lasts a long time. It doesn't dry me out, but I still need to use an additional moisturizer when I get out of the shower. My favorite thing about it is actually the bottle. I love the hole so I can hang it in my shower instead of finding a space for it to stand.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay body wash is one of the best types of washes to get. It's super gentle on your skin and it lasts for quite awhile because of its concentration. My skin never has a bad reaction to it. I bought mine at Target, and will definitely be buying it again sometime! Highly recommend it.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Try something new this is for you. I like how nice this feels on my skin. It leaves you smelling nice for hours. You have to shop around to get a good price but it is out there. I like that a little goes a long way. I have bought it once after trying it the first time
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Love Olay!

This body wash is so creamy and sudsy! I use this with my Clarisonic and my skin is so soft and smooth after a shower. The Vitality is just so rich you only need to use a small amount for your whole body which is a great money saver!
Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
I recently bought this body wash when I was shopping . I bought it about 2 months ago at Walmart . I've only used it once and it lasted around 2 weeks , so pretty long lasting I guess. I don't recommend it if you plan on constantly buying a body wash.
Amber N.
I really like the creamy showers washes. They seem to moisterize better and longer. Great for any gender in the house hold and has a wide verity of different textures, smells, and sizes. I would recommend this to anyone. Great quality for the price.
Tara O.