BY OLAY

G P.
got so tired of looking at my scaly legs that I began looking at products that could help bring some moisture back in an easy way. Olay Body Wash is a good solution. After one week of washing with it I can tell that my skin is looking better. And the body was is pleasant to use. It has a light pleasant smell, the bottle is easy to open, the content pours out easily. The three pack is a pretty economical way to buy this product. The bottle is 23.6 oz and is 10 inches tall. I am attaching a photo of the bottle next to the ruler.

I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful.

Overall, I am pleased with the product and recommend it.
erica m.
Nevada, MO
It was okay. It was nothing special. It cleans but doesn't leave my body any smoother or anything. I won't recommend it but I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy either. I probably will not buy ever again. It was at most average. It smells good though and that is most definitely a plus.
Savannah H.
It does the job it's suppose to do. My skin feels nice after usage. It smells really good. Not something too strong of smell though. I would recommend it to a friend of family member.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Oh what a wonderful fragrance this has . plus the lather and the clean feel i get after shower! A must if you need a botanical fresh smell in your shower , gives you a break from those overwhelming fragrances other shower washes have!
Joyce L.
Roseville, MI
I love this product. I buy this in bulk, it moisterizes and smells awesome! I buy for my house and send with the kids. Taking a shower or a bath in this makes my skin so smooth and you feel so clean and fresh when you get out of the shower. Not to mention it is a good price.
Tina T.
I tried this only once because it is not available in stores near me. It has a light smell, not over powering or making you smell like a rose garden. Like all olay product, it leaves your skin smooth and silky, I would recommend it but it's not my favorite Olay bosy wash.
Shadi K.
Beaverton, OR
It does the job of cleaning the body, but it somehow made my skin drier than what it was prior to using it initially. In addition, I am very sensitive to smells, however, the smell of this body wash was pleasant and not too strong. If your skin doesn't dry up too fast like mine, then I would recommend this product, but I would not recommend this for those with dry skin.
Danielle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so nice and keeps my skin nice and clean. i always feel like i am getting my moneys worth and then some. it has such a nice texture and smell. i buy mine at walgreens and the effects are totally long lasting. i might buy it again but i like to change it up.
Amanda L.
Monticello, KY
Absolutely loved this product. It made my body feel so soft and had a wonderful scent to it. I would highly recommend its long lasting effects. I saw no cons in this product at all and would recommend it to all my friends and family for their enjoyment
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nope