BeautySkinBath & BodyOlay
Body Botanical Fusion Body Wash Restore

Olay Body Botanical Fusion Body Wash Restore

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Body Botanical Fusion Body Wash Restore!
Product Highlights
Like the other olay body washes, I can get away with not using lotion afterwards because it is so moisturizing.in reviews
Jazmiin H.
Coachella, CA
I love this body wash...makes me feel so fresh, smoth...and smelling good the best .
Danielle G.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so nice and keeps my skin nice and clean. i always feel like i am getting my moneys worth and then some. it has such a nice texture and smell. i buy mine at walgreens and the effects are totally long lasting. i might buy it again but i like to change it up.
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling soft and not drrying at all. Ive been using olay for hears now.
G P.
got so tired of looking at my scaly legs that I began looking at products that could help bring some moisture back in an easy way. Olay Body Wash is a good solution. After one week of washing with it I can tell that my skin is looking better. And the body was is pleasant to use. It has a light pleasant smell, the bottle is easy to open, the content pours out easily. The three pack is a pretty economical way to buy this product. The bottle is 23.6 oz and is 10 inches tall. I am attaching a photo of the bottle next to the ruler. I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful. Overall, I am pleased with the product and recommend it.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I used this once and vowed to never again. it felt like i could never wash it completely off my skin. it made me itchy all day and ended up needing another shower as soon as i got home
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This bodywash smells amazing and works great . Lathers good and softens skin . I would recommend it .
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I bought a giant bottle of this because it was on sale. While it lathers well, there's really no defining scent to it. I prefer body washes to have even a soapy smell like Dove. Didn't notice any anti-aging effects but who does?
Jessica J.
OMG this keeps my skin so moisturized and smells so good. So good for your skin!!
Trisha F.
Sandusky, OH
Love the clean fresh scent, lathers very nicely. I think it has a pretty good value but honestly it's not much more amazing than a comparable brands. So depending what's on sale would probably be my swayer.
Bernadette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
You really can't go wrong with Olay, the body wash is great and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. They have many scents to choose from which is really great.

Looking for your answer?