BY OLAY

Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
Love olay bod washes! This scent Is very nice. It's super hydrating and leaves the skin soft and hydrated all day
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Pineville
I have very dry skin and most soaps and body washes dry me out even more, But Olay body wash didn't dry me out or leave me itching.
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Idk................................................................I just don't like it :(
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love the scent and how it leaves my skin smooth. I don't buy it that much because Olay can be a bit expensive.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I loved it! It left my skin silky soft, and to be honest, that pretty much never happens with body wash like this. I am very impressed.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Very nice. Leaves skin feeling great. Smell is amazing. Way too expensive though. Wouldn't buy this on my own
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!