Olay Body Age Defying Moisturizing Bar Soap uploaded by Mayra M.

BY OLAY

Get younger looking skin in 7 showers versus regular soap . For the following skin types: Extra Dry, Dry, Normal Helps with these skin concerns: Dry / Flaky Skin, Dull Skin, Rough Knees / Elbows see more...

Hannah L.
North Augusta
This brand of soap not only has a pleasant smell but is also moisturizing and soft. I’ve only just recently tried it and it has met my expectations. The only con I have with it is that it is extremely soft and doesn’t last as long as other brands of soap.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
I use this religiously. Great on my skin, no residue left behind, and makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. Bar lasts a while unless you use it more than once a day. I highly recommend, great for all skin types.
Gianna A.
Boca Raton, FL
Love it! Smells amazing and very clean, cleans so well and leaves my skin smooth and soft. I buy mine at publix or Walmart. Lasts a good month or so depends on your use. I most definitely recommend it.
Amber H.
I love Olay soap, I've never felt clean using shower gels, only bar soap. Seems crazy considering they show you that bar soap leaves residue, but this soap gets me clean, my skin soft, and helps breakouts as well. Smells great, not really too much like that soapy smell.
Mayra M.
This is the best body soap ever. It not only smells good but leaves skin feeling better. I have dry sensative skin and this is the only soap that leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. And for price , walgreens always has it $3.99 pack of 6. Cant beat that.
Sherry N.
The fragrance of this soap smells so good. My daughter got a sample of the strawberry body wash from Pinchme.com and had a coupon to get the soap or body wash. She got this and we love it
Kaira C.
Winter Springs, FL
My grandma swears by this stuff and it does seem to help. So I picked up the habit and began using it too. Don't know if it's helping since I have a baby face.
Tammy F.
The only soap I use. It leaves my skin feeling very clean. It had a nice scent that is not too strong. Makes my skin soft and touchable
Melissa B.
Salisbury,MD
This makes my skin so silky and smooth i also like the long lasting scent on my skin. I really love it and worth the price
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
Great long lasting scent and leaves skin moisturized, great size and price too, I would definitely recommend this product
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So will this make my body look younger