Olay Body Age Defying Moisturizing Bar Soap uploaded by Mayra M.

BY OLAY

Get younger looking skin in 7 showers versus regular soap . For the following skin types: Extra Dry, Dry, Normal Helps with these skin concerns: Dry / Flaky Skin, Dull Skin, Rough Knees / Elbows see more...

Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Olay soap, I've never felt clean using shower gels, only bar soap. Seems crazy considering they show you that bar soap leaves residue, but this soap gets me clean, my skin soft, and helps breakouts as well. Smells great, not really too much like that soapy smell.
Kaira C.
Winter Springs, FL
My grandma swears by this stuff and it does seem to help. So I picked up the habit and began using it too. Don't know if it's helping since I have a baby face.
Tammy F.
The only soap I use. It leaves my skin feeling very clean. It had a nice scent that is not too strong. Makes my skin soft and touchable
Tiffany c.
Wheaton, IL
I feel like this feels like any other soap I've ever used. No overwhelming smell and very silky feeling.
Gianna A.
Boca Raton , FL
Love it! Smells amazing and very clean, cleans so well and leaves my skin smooth and soft. I buy mine at publix or Walmart. Lasts a good month or so depends on your use. I most definitely recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this soap. It makes my skin feel so moisturized. It’s leaves it soft too. My husband even loves it.
Melissa G.
Broomall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great long lasting scent and leaves skin moisturized, great size and price too, I would definitely recommend this product
Mayra M.
This is the best body soap ever. It not only smells good but leaves skin feeling better. I have dry sensative skin and this is the only soap that leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. And for price , walgreens always has it $3.99 pack of 6. Cant beat that.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin so silky and smooth i also like the long lasting scent on my skin. I really love it and worth the price
Janet D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bar soap is not that great, it tends to leave my skin feeling dry. I wouldn't recommend this product.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So will this make my body look younger