BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave aging skin dry. The Olay Age Defying bar is different. Each bar is formulated with creamy, Olay lather. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping wash away dry, surface cells. So after you dry off, all that s left is skin that feels clean and wonderfully smooth all over. It s even gentle enough to use on your face. Questions? see more...

Lori V.
Saint Albans, VT
Love the scent & it really improves my aging skin. Leaves me feeling so soft
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
I use to use this in the shower. To be honest, it just dried my skin out. I used for about a week and I noticed my skin was very dry and itchy. I must be me because the soap comes in a box! I didn't like this product very much. Maybe if they took out some harsh ingredients and put it into a liquid form.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely love olay body defying bars they make your skin smell so good and feel so soft. I bought it at our local Walmart. I am a repeat buyer of this soap. The packaging is a beautiful purple color. I would definitely buy this soap again because it's amazing!
Alyssa S.
Falfurrias
I totally recommend this product is a plus ! I liked it for me because the soap left me feeling brand new again! I bought it from walmart, and it has been a repeated user for me , it has improved me enough!
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Love these body bars so moisturizing leaves me cleansed and smooth great for winter dry months. I dont break out or feel oily! Helps to nit need applying lotion. Great soap for combination skin.
Emily E.
Elkwood
Definatly made my skin feel smooth after a shower. Seems to keep moisture in well without making you slick. I was very happy with the results it proved effective. Purchased at target.
The A.
Olay has been a great brand for many years and years to come, I used this soap and it just made me feel even more younger than I already am! I definitely recommend it. :)
Laken B.
Saltillo, MS
this is a great product! i have used it several times and i can already tell a difference in my skin. some of the wrinkles are smoothing out on my face. i am very pleased with this product so far.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite body bar....but i simply refer to it as my favorite soap. It smells wonderful and it moisturizes just the right amount. I have used this exact body bar for years and years. I get it at Walmart but if I see it other places cheaper then I grab a few more from that store. This makes my skin feel wonderful!
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this body bar! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth feeling, not dry and tight! I've used it for the last couple of years! You can't beat the value! I usually pick it up at Walmart, but I'm sure they carry it just about everywhere!