BY OLAY

Erin Y.
I love this product so much! Not only does it help cleanse your face it really helps control your acne and clear up any problem areas you might have. I use this in the summer whenever I'm wearing makeup and sweating and this helps keep my face clear and smooth.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This cleanser is amazing!! It really does lather and my skin feels so soft and refreshed afterwards. I get blackheads every so often but I really feel like this product has helped curb my breakouts. I would definately recommend this to others.
Carley T.
This stuff cleans your face so well! I love it & use it all the time ! I get mine from Walmart and it is very effective ! I would buy this over & over again ! I highly recommend this to others who love face cleaners !
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Olay products never seem to let me down... This blemish wash is a staple in my skincare must haves. I do occasionally get a minor breakout and when I feel it coming on I start with this facial wash and it targets the breakout and clears away the issues. I've experienced that this wash doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin smooth and breakout free!
Elizabeth A.
Pleasant View, UT
I use this nightly as it's a little thick for my makeup moisturizer but it's helped with my acne and acne scars. They're not as noticeable and my acne is a lot better and a lot less common.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
With this product, it didn't necessarily meet my standards as far as a beauty bar is concerned. The smell is wonderful, just didn't exfoliate my skin as I expected.
Solangie G.
bronx ny
Are you so I have a repeated user of this and I love it it diminishes all my acne and I have very bad at me like it's not even funny I love it absolutely so much I will recommend it for everybody so gentle so amazing on my skin I love it love it love it love it
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
Ive always had blemishes and this skin care product helps to reduce them and not look too harsh on my skin. Applys very well and is very refreshing. On my skin its a 10/10!!! No joke. It is an amazing product. Meets my expectations 😉
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product because normally Olay is known for being gentle on the skin. I found that this left a soapy film on my skin. It was fairly cheap at target, so I gave it a go. It did clear my make-up off really good I didn't use any makeup remover and it cleared away everything but a few bits of gel eye liner.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have dry acne prone skin and as soon as I started using this my acne became worse. I stuck with it until I finished the bottle just to be sure (which I shouldn't have done). It may work great for someone else but my skin just didn't like it.