Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

megan m.
I saw no difference in my skin at all besides my skin was a little softer but to me is not worth the money when I can buy high end for not much more
Leah H.
Could not used this product due to the fact that it burnt my skin. It hurt to put on. If you have sensitive skin I suggest not using this product
Nathalis B.
Leesburg, FL
I saw absolutely no difference after using the full bottle. It was honestly completely disappointing because it's a pretty costly product. It's almost as if you're paying for the bottle instead of the actual product. I wouldn't recommend.
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
Didn't work for me. Didn't like the smell either. I got it from ulta. It was my first time using and wouldn't use it again:
Ashley R.
I used this product a couple time and had a cold sore each time I woke up. I have sensitive skin which is why that happened. Face did feel smoother when I woke up the next morning
Megg L.
I am big time obsessed with masks, especially sleeping masks. For the price and quantity of this item you are definitely better off going with a different product. This left behind an oily feel and made me break out. Not ideal for sleeping in.
Ammara S.
It's a great cool cream but it doesn't really do much in terms of anti aging. The cream is very creamy but it doesn't set well on skin that is oily and dry
Victoria B.
Naval Air Station/ Jrb, TX
Way to oily for my skin is would have to wash much pillow cases each day not much more I could say. Unless they've improved other since last year
Nicole K.
Overgaard, AZ
I have pretty dry skin. After using this product it left my face feeling really greasy. It actually made me break out. This is not a good product for the price. It also burned when I applied it. It had a strong perfume scent that was a bit overbearing. I won't buy this again.
heather s.
I noticed that this product was really watery for a night cream and even after using it for 3 months I didn't notice a difference in wrinkles.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..