Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Hina N.
Manassas, VA
When I received Olay Aquaction line, I usually set skincare products aside as I am not the type who changes my skincare regimen in an instant. But after reading the product description from the box...and the mere fact the name is called AQUACTION, I knew I had to give it a try. I noticed how my skin isn't as dry anymore.
Emma G.
Bradford, RI
It actually feels soothing on your face. It's very gentle. I would definitely recommend it. I bought it for my mom and she loved it! She said that it was amazing! It was reasonably priced as well. I have bought it twice now. The smell isn't very pleasant but other than that I would definitely give this 5 stars! Love it!
Bridget C.
Warriors mark, Pa
This mask is nice to use at night but careful not to apply too much or you will wake up with oily skin. Makes skin softer and feeling refreshed upon wake up. Slightly disappointed with the oily ness after having applied too much initially. Finding the right amount is important for a softer non oily look upon wake up.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Love this sleeping mask! It sculpts my face and does not feel cold or any negative way when I'm asleep. Wake up the next morning, wash it off and it gives my skin that clean soft feeling that lasts
Allisha O.
Chico, CA
I love this mask! I was looking for an overnight mask that wouldn't break me out or leave any bumps behind (I have very sensitive combination skin) and this one is perfect! I don't get any breakouts and I wake up with my skin plump and refreshed, not oily or dry! I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone looking for a refreshing overnight mask.
Melissa F.
Glenside, PA
This is so convienient! it does the work overnight so you wake up with fresh amazing looking skin!!!!!!!! this product exceeded my expectations, this was my first time using but i will continue to use this, w would definitely reccoment this to other women and even men!
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
Amazing product, soft and gentle. and effective, doesn't disappoint. it does its job! it is a little pricey in my opinion but it's totally worth it!!!! it's not my first time using this product, I've used it before!!!!
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love sleeping masks! They make my face so soft and clean, and this mask is no exception! I bought mine from ebay. It exceeded my expectations. Very effective, definitely will be buying again.
Angelica P.
Hartford, CT
I make sure to use this every single night before i go to bed , and i have to say the results are amazing aftwr just a week you could see the result in my bedore and after picture, lol, but even the texture of my fave i mean there is also a diference there !!!
Sarah P.
Ripon , Ca
Both my mom and I use this and it works amazingly I love the way it makes my skin feel especially when I wake up the next morning I feel like I have an amazing glow even when I don't I would recommend this to older women! I just like trying out all products for me
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..