Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Dylan A.
Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask is the best sleeping mask I have ever used! I put it on my face before I go to sleep and when I wake up my skin feels soft and refreshed and looks great! It's easy to use and doesn't leave any markings on my bed or face like other products have done before. I recommend this to anyone who likes having soft and healthy skin.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
I use this product every night before I go to bed. Not only do I wake up every morning with my face smooth and acne free, but it wakes me up feeling refreshed and clean. This product works wonders. I highly recommend it
Marissa S.
I bought this product for my mom and she loved it! It was a Mother's Day gift and she had never felt her skin look and feel younger! Her face was glowing and looked radiant she definitely bought this product again
Liz M.
Lake Stevens, WA
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! Its a must for me to have in the winter when my skin gets really dry. I will apply it to my face before I go to bed and let it stay on all night. It keeps my face nice and smooth plus it doesn't rub off onto my pillow!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I'll admit it. Ive hit the age where lines are starting to concern me. So, I've started using this product before bed and I must admit that was a smart choice because I can already tell there's a difference in a face.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is a great product to use over night. I am a first time user and will be soon a repeated user. This product is very effective and I believe it works for all times of skin. I would recommend this to everyone
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love olay i love everything its great so so so good for my face it great and gentle its not harsh at all it great. I'm not disappointed at all its great i well buy this again i just love it i would love to get this 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑💛💛💙💙💚❤❤❤❤👼👼👼love it for life
Samantha A.
This made my skin look so good i cannot even tell you how nice it felt! I felt like I had new skin when I woke up! It's a great price you can find it at the drugstore I'm repurchasing for sure no doubt!
Emma M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I enjoyed this product and so did my sister. I purchased it in CVS and have used it a couple of times. It's slightly effective I would say and gentle on the skin. There could be room for improvement.
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I have been using this mask for a really long time now, and it is so easy to put on after a long day of just my face being dry to put this on while I sleep and wake up and see the magic happen the following morning.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..