Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Nice thin, light smelling night cream. It leaves my skin feeling soft and replenished after a day of wear and tear of running around with children, running errands, etc. This is the first time I have tried it and I think if you are looking for a simple mask to add to your nighttime routine this would be a good one for all skin types.
Megg L.
I am big time obsessed with masks, especially sleeping masks. For the price and quantity of this item you are definitely better off going with a different product. This left behind an oily feel and made me break out. Not ideal for sleeping in.
Nicole K.
Overgaard, AZ
I have pretty dry skin. After using this product it left my face feeling really greasy. It actually made me break out. This is not a good product for the price. It also burned when I applied it. It had a strong perfume scent that was a bit overbearing. I won't buy this again.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
This is super hydrating for night time. Smell isn't great but it leaves my skin feeling super smooth the next morning!!! I got it in a beauty box in full size and I've been using it ever since. I would buy it again when I run out
Amber M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This face cream helps me to wake up every morning feeling fresh, and my face nice and clean. It's easy to use and you don't need to use a lot, as a little goes a long way! Just apply a little at bedtime and your good to go! I would recommend anyone try this product at least once, it's worth the money!
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I love the way it makes my face feel it's very gentle and also no break outs from the product. I'm not sure if It's working yet I bought I was cvs but I do like the softness of how much face feels. I like this product overall
Nathalis B.
Leesburg, FL
I saw absolutely no difference after using the full bottle. It was honestly completely disappointing because it's a pretty costly product. It's almost as if you're paying for the bottle instead of the actual product. I wouldn't recommend.
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA
I alternate night products, this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I don't wake up feeling oily and gross. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask makes me feel like I am doing all that I can to make keep my face feeling and looking good.
Brittany B.
I have heard the most amazing things about this mask. That your skin is soft and supple when you wake up. That is moisturized and plump and you can just tell that your skin is hydrated and healthy. Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Kat P.
Wadsworth , OH
I love a good mask and this one is the best! It is one that I can put on and keep on while I sleep. It is a bit pricey and at times I go with another choice but it is the best I have used. It is gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..