Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Cynthia L.
Woodsfield
This makes my skin feel smooth and soft just right after application. This makes me feel younger and helps with dry patches on my face. I always try to use this every day.
Katherine F.
I LOVE how soft and supple my face is after using this product. It makes it so much easier to apply makeup to a nice baby smooth face rather than a dry and textured mess.
Annie W.
Kenosha, WI
Who does not love waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and having their face feeling nice and soft after using this product it feels like my face had been reborn into feeling like the face of a brand new baby. the product smells lovely, goes on smoothly, does not feel like its clogging your pores. I would def buy this item again. i recommend for all women to buy to add to their daily regiman
Amy B.
Knoxville, TN
keeping up with my face is hard which is why I prefer the sleeping mask. I usually shower before bed so it's great to apply while my face is freshly cleaned. I'm still fairly young so I haven't seen much results, but I have noticed my forehead lines are less noticeable. Maybe I'm not old enough to worry about anti aging yet. It leaves my face extremely soft in the morning to where I can skip my mositurezer for my makeup
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I love this sleeping mask. I apply this almost every night before I go to sleep and I feel that it has been helping change the texture of my skin. I love that it is water based (being that I'm an oily person) it really helps to moisturized my skin without leaving a nasty film of oil and clogging my pores. I will repurchase this again and again!
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I absolutely love this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my face feels wonderful and soft. I have never bought this product. I received it as a gift but would buy it. It was more than I could hope for. I have very dry skin on my face and it works well at night and the dry patches are gone. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
This product left me waking up feeling smooth and fresh, not oily like I usually feel. A little goes a long way when using it and I felt like I'm never going to run out. The packaging isn't entirely intuitive to getting the mask out but it's workable. I totally recommend this to anyone looking for an effective sleeping mask.
Cheyenne L.
I love this sleeping mask. I've always heard that Olay has great anti-aging products, so when I'm looking for something a little cheaper I always choose this brand. The mask is soft in texture, and when you wake up you can still feel its effects on your face. I wake up to nourished skin. I have never noticed it leaving any residue on my pillow. I would recommend this product for sure.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Olay hit the target again with this night treatment.You apply at night and I'm the morning your skin feels and looks great.You don't mind paying a little more for something that works so well.This will be another of my regular purchases.If you would like your skin to improve while you sleep check this one out.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Use this product right before you go to sleep and you'll wake up feeling refreshed and hydrated! The packaging of this product is super cute and simple and has the "Olay" look to the product. It met my expectations and beyond! I would totally recommend this product to anyone that wants to find a night mask!
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..