Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
At first I was a bit skeptical about sleeping masks because they never seemed to be working on me. However when I tried Olay I was in shock! Its entirely non-greasy and works great. I felt a dramatic improvement to my skin and will continue using it.
Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Great product. Great value. Easy to use. One of the top most gentle brands on the market. It is a very effective product with great results and great value. It has definitely met my expectations and much more. There is no room for improvement.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This gives your skin a plump, soft and glowing complexion. It's just as effective as some similar high end products. I got this from Amazon and it was a good price for the quality and I would 100% buy again!!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Went to sleep with this product on my face. Woke up to a very healthy glow my skin loved it. This product is the right price and works amazing. Go out get yours and I bet you will be very happy with the results.
Makayla K.
This Olay product has become one of my favorites. I've used it many times because of how effective it is! The gentle formula does wonders for my skin. I love the container it comes in because of the clean design. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Sara B.
Alexander, IL
This mask is really nice to use for nighttime. I got this at Walmart and have been loving it! Totally helps hydrate my skin which gets very dry in the winter! Not a bad price for what it does !
rebecca L.
Lakewood, WA
I love this softening cream!! Put it on right after your toner, and then go to bed and when you wake up your skin is so soft! I don't recommend using night creams during the day, fyi
Caitlin B.
Used it at a friends house and it was amazing. It's gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth for a good value price. I was very happy with the product. And will buy when I go out. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Stephanie W.
indianapolis
I will not trust any other brand for anti aging. Olay knows what they are doing and I trust them 100%. I've been using this mask for years and notice results just after the first couple of nights.
Carolina C.
Is an incredible cream from the first moment of use you feel the silkiness on your skin is impressive all the luminosity that brings to your skin from the first night
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..