Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alicia S.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shawna B.Olay Aquaction Softening Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sara C.

BY OLAY

Its Intensive Water-bonding Formula, Works At The Golden Time Of Skin Treatment. It Can Help Moisturize Skin And Increase Its Water Content. It Can Also Effectively Control Skin Oils, To Help Skin Achieve Water-oil Balance And Bouncy Hydration.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ci 74160.

Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
I was having problems with dry splotches around my chin and mouth area. I decided that I would pick something up at my local grocer in order to try to remedy this issue. This really hydrated my skin- however, it causes me to get acne due to the oily residue it leaves on my skin when used over night.
Alicia S.
Phoenix
I love it's amazing☺️ I barely started using it and every time I put some on it feels so moisturizing and when I take it off my skin feels really refreshing and really really smooth 😍❤️ I really recommend this product
Emilly Z.
Feels great going on the face and leaves skin pretty soft but doesn’t really help with anything else, mainly just moisturizing. Met my expectations in that sense but wish it helped with more. The presentation is very nice and that’s one of the things that lured me to this product
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I love olay anything! It’s safe on my skin and I love how smoothe my face feels after. This is a great every night quick mask. I think it’s also very affordable for anyone! I will totally keep buying this product.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
I love overnight products. I take showers at night and I feel like leaving overnight products work best. The packaging is perfect. The smell of the product is faint.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love, love, love this product!! I was absolutely amazed at the results in just the first week! I have never really had a problem with wrinkles until recently, but due to an illness, my skin suddenly aged by years over just a few months. I researched for a solution after trying several other skin products, and decided to give this a try. For me, the improvement started showing within a few days, and by 4 days it was obvious to others, too! The container looks small, as if it won't last long, but it is such a silky, wonderful consistency that it only takes a few small dots of it on your finger to apply to my entire face. I use it morning and night, just a little bit is necessary. This is a product I would never want to be without, and I recommend it 100%. I'm not overstating it when I say that for me, this is a miracle product. I don't want to ever be without this.
Aubrey S.
Evans, GA
This mask is awesome. I do not own it personally but I have tried it several times and it works wonders. It is easy to apply and it is packaged well. I can put it on before I go to sleep and it stays on. In the morning, my face feels like a baby's bottom.
Graciela M.
Clearwater, FL
I love this sleeping mask but I only used it because my mom owns it. It is too expensive and I would not buy it for myself. I love all olay products and this is great to put on for a night where you want to relax and have a good night sleep. It's a good container too and not too greasy.
dara m.
The best sleeping mask I've ever had it moisturises my face so good it's so gentle and not too pricey I usually use it in the summer when it's hot cause it gives me a cool fresh face. I would deffinetly buy it again cause it's amazing
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
A very comfortable mask. Moisturizes very will and it has a pleasant scent. I had a refreshed feeling in the mornings when removing it. It is slightly pricey but most drugstores will have deals or sales so you can save some money. One of the better sleep masks I have tried.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Does this sleeping mask make your skin oily?
Pamela C.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this work at erasing fine lines and wrinkles. .
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
My problem is not wrinkles it is sagging, deep lines at mouth corners, sagging jaw line. Does this product solve that problem?
Jennifer C.
Hamilton, Ontario
Where would I find this in Canada.. has anyone had any problems with this product with piercing?? I'm all new to this ..