BY OLAY

Formulated  With Vitamin B3 & Vitamin E, The Mask Provides Skin With Hydration And Nourishment.
 Allows Skin To Absorb Hydration Essence Lotion
 Helps Directly Deliver Nutrients To Skin
 Its ‘eye Patch Design’ Helps Provide Hydration To Eyes .

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Polyacrylamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Peg-100 Stearate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride.

Olay Aquaction Nourishing Hydration Mask
  • "These masks are amazing, i have sensitive skin and have trouble finding masks that won't irritate my skin. These were perfect as they were gentle. " in 6 reviews
Lisa p.
Laguna Hills
I love it I feel very refreshing afterwards but some days I break out it feels gentle on my skin the value is good the pricing could be a little bit less then what it is already and I would recommend it to my fellow friends
emma c.
It was very moisturizing and left my face feeling fresh. But after an hour or two my face went back to instead of feeling moisturized it was oily. Didn’t work as long as i thought it might.
Erika E.
I am very weary when it comes to sheet masks,but these made me a believer.
The price is affordable,but wished they obviously had more ha!
The scent is incredible and it did leave my skin feeling very smooth.
I would buy again and definitely recommend if you have dry skin!
Cady S.
Ford city , PA
This product is amaZing - i love using this mask right before bed - it leaves my face really absolutely hydrated and nourished - I don’t wake up with feeling dry like I have with other masks . I still feel the hydration well into the next day!
Tabatha H.
I have only used this product a few times. It’s very easy to use and does exactly what it’s suppose to do. The smell isn’t too strong. I sometimes have sensitive skin. It does not have any affect on it has far as more breakouts or redness.
gen m.
Love this product my skin was dry AF ! I put this baby on after purchasing it at my local Walgreens, came home and tried it out and free you could feel the difference! Definitely suggest this baby!
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
Absolutely in love with this!! It feels amazing on my skin and doesn’t come off if I sit up to use my phone or drink tea. Purchased at target and Macy’s. Very decent prices
Diana F.
Viburnum, MO
Beautiful. smells amazing and feels even better. This will take off your makeup and make your skin feel soft and clean. I also use this when I just want to relax, I think they feel wonderful. I will use one every night if I was a rich women lol. You have got to try this one.
Salena F.
Boston
Personally I love sheet masks and this one in particular was fantastic. I got it from Macy's in my local mall. It was my first time using this sheet masks and it was very gentle on my skin and it was more moisturizing and hydrating than I could have ever expected. I would definitely recommend it to others particularly it they have dry skin or are looking for something hydrating.
Toni R.
Oxford , NC
I think these masks are nice when you need something quick. I bought it at my local Walgreens and the price was not bad at all. I love how they make my skin feel afterwards. I give these a four out of five because although I like them, they could be a little more hydrating and not so drying after I wear it