Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This product works good. It’s not sticky at all. I’m a first time user and will purchase again. I bought this at my local Gerbes grocery store. I love that it works over night. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I love this product, although it can be difficult to find in stores.
It is extremely hydrating. This works exceptionally well for me during the winter months when my skin get dry and starts to crack.

Pro: makes my skin soft, long lasting, not greasy, moisturizing.

Con: can be difficult to find in stores
Angela S.
Slidell, LA
Every Olay product I have tried has been great until this one. This is just ok. It didn’t really help my dry patches and made me itch. I so wanted this to work. I’ll just stick to my moisture bomb.
P. Q.
đây là sản phẩm AquAction Olay đầu tiên mà tôi đã thêm vào thói quen chăm sóc da của tôi. Gel Hydrate Gel dưỡng làn da của tôi chỉ với một lần và liên tục giữ ẩm cho đến 24 giờ. Nó giúp khôi phục lại độ ẩm của da 2 lần nhanh hơn và làm tăng độ ẩm của da lên 170% chỉ trong 30 phút. Bây giờ đó là những gì một cô gái thiếu kiên nhẫn như tôi nhu cầu nhanh chóng kết quả và nhiều lợi ích.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Lord knows my skin needs to be hydrated ! This product is highly recommended works and doesn’t have a bad consistency like other hydrating gels
Melissa V.
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love this! My skin stays hydrated all day long and I can see the results in just a few weeks. It’s pricey compared to competitors but well worth the purchase. I will for sure be buying this again when I run out!
Manuel A.
Makes my face look fantastic. Am I exaggerating.... no! Of course not. This product is the best! But it now!
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
Brittney E.
This olay product was very effective and at it good price also. Purchased at Walmart and would purchase again.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?