BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Olay to the rescue, again! I love the fact that I can totally rely on products that Olay produces. I can count on the fact it is going to be high quality, and super moisturizing and gentle. I love the high end feel of not only the attractive bottle, but the formula of the gel too.

This is extremely quenching to my skin. It is great to use in the morning and at night. My face instantly feels hydrated, moisturized, and calmed from inflammation.

When I use this my eyes feel rested. I feel more confidant because I am not paranoid over my puffy eyes.  I am very satisfied with both price and effectiveness. I will re purchase it. I also recommend this awesome hydrating gel.

Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I use this everyday before applying my makeup. It does a good job with keeping my skin hydrated thoughout the day
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is great for after sun application, leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth,
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
I use this all the time and I love the gel because I can put it in the fridge so when I use it its nice and cold and just feels so amazing on my skin
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the LancĂ´me renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my LancĂ´me!
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this products leaves you feeling so refreshing and not sticky. I have not used it for long so I can't tell you if I've seen a difference but over all so far the consistency smell etc is good.
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love the smell of the this lotion! Leaves my face super refreshed and beautiful!
Crystal C.
Raleigh, NC
I suffer from dry skin. This was good for my skin. The gel formula feels cool on my skin. My face felt so moisturize.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?