BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
P. Q.
đây là sản phẩm AquAction Olay đầu tiên mà tôi đã thêm vào thói quen chăm sóc da của tôi. Gel Hydrate Gel dưỡng làn da của tôi chỉ với một lần và liên tục giữ ẩm cho đến 24 giờ. Nó giúp khôi phục lại độ ẩm của da 2 lần nhanh hơn và làm tăng độ ẩm của da lên 170% chỉ trong 30 phút. Bây giờ đó là những gì một cô gái thiếu kiên nhẫn như tôi nhu cầu nhanh chóng kết quả và nhiều lợi ích.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
Lord knows my skin needs to be hydrated ! This product is highly recommended works and doesn’t have a bad consistency like other hydrating gels
Melissa V.
Oroville
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love this! My skin stays hydrated all day long and I can see the results in just a few weeks. It’s pricey compared to competitors but well worth the purchase. I will for sure be buying this again when I run out!
Manuel A.
Riverside
Makes my face look fantastic. Am I exaggerating.... no! Of course not. This product is the best! But it now!
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
Brittney E.
This olay product was very effective and at it good price also. Purchased at Walmart and would purchase again.
Kailey Y.
Nitro, WV
It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and renewed ! I could believe the product I was getting for the money
Sasha D.
This product is alright for the price, it was effective but I realised that it’s not good for my skin type because I’m really oily. It was my first time using it and I feel like i won’t be buying it again but it would be amazing for someone with normal to dry skin. Good job olay!
Laurie P.
Glenburnie
At first I didn’t like the fact that the gel made my fingers a bit sticky but then when I realized what it did for my face I dealt with it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?