Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz

BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars49%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star1%
4.28 / 5 based on 436 Reviews

Product Description

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
Reviews (436)
Q&A (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
P. Q.
20 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
đây là sản phẩm AquAction Olay đầu tiên mà tôi đã thêm vào thói quen chăm sóc da của tôi. Gel Hydrate Gel dưỡng làn da của tôi chỉ với một lần và liên tục giữ ẩm cho đến 24 giờ. Nó giúp khôi phục lại độ ẩm của da 2 lần nhanh hơn và làm tăng độ ẩm của da lên 170% chỉ trong 30 phút. Bây giờ đó là những gì một cô gái thiếu kiên nhẫn như tôi nhu cầu nhanh chóng kết quả và nhiều lợi ích.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
10 reviews
I have HORRIBLE dry skin on my face. I have used so many products and none of them helped. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I can honestly say that I love it. My skin is so hydrated! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry skin on their face. I bought it at my local Walmart. It comes in a nice package that isn't bulky. I will definitely continue to keep using it.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
56 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Long lasting. Good moisturizer. Nice & creamy. Goes on smooth. Definitely like it & would most definitely recommend.
Adriana C.
Governador Valadares
1 review
Muito bom, vale muito apenas comprar, produto de ótima qualidade. Quem compra se surpreende, muito bom mesmo. Recomendo.
Karol V.
Miami, FL
20 reviews
Completely in love with this type of cream! Makes me feel my face really hydrated!
Leah T.
81 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Really makes your skin feel rejuvenated! Was very effective and does exactly what they say it does
Kia W.
126 reviews
I love to use this product especially during the winter months when my face is a little bit more dry. This face mask helps hydrate my skin to keep it nice and glowing
Justine A.
1806 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
I love this hydration gel for the summer months. It keeps your skin nice and hydrated but not overly heavy. I prefer a heavier moisturizer in the winter months as I have dry skin. But all in all a great product.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
105 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I love this stuff it feels so cool on your face when you put it on . It does not take much so it lasts
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
48 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I use this because it hydrates me too much and my mother always uses it because I love it
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
682 reviews
How well does this work?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us