BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
This product really helps keep a lot of moisture in my skin, which is super dry. I only use it at night though, since it makes my face feel oily all day if I use it in the morning.
P. Q.
đây là sản phẩm AquAction Olay đầu tiên mà tôi đã thêm vào thói quen chăm sóc da của tôi. Gel Hydrate Gel dưỡng làn da của tôi chỉ với một lần và liên tục giữ ẩm cho đến 24 giờ. Nó giúp khôi phục lại độ ẩm của da 2 lần nhanh hơn và làm tăng độ ẩm của da lên 170% chỉ trong 30 phút. Bây giờ đó là những gì một cô gái thiếu kiên nhẫn như tôi nhu cầu nhanh chóng kết quả và nhiều lợi ích.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
I have HORRIBLE dry skin on my face. I have used so many products and none of them helped. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I can honestly say that I love it. My skin is so hydrated! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry skin on their face. I bought it at my local Walmart. It comes in a nice package that isn't bulky. I will definitely continue to keep using it.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Long lasting. Good moisturizer. Nice & creamy. Goes on smooth. Definitely like it & would most definitely recommend.
Adriana C.
Governador Valadares
Muito bom, vale muito apenas comprar, produto de ótima qualidade. Quem compra se surpreende, muito bom mesmo. Recomendo.
Karol V.
Completely in love with this type of cream! Makes me feel my face really hydrated!
Leah T.
Really makes your skin feel rejuvenated! Was very effective and does exactly what they say it does
Kia W.
I love to use this product especially during the winter months when my face is a little bit more dry. This face mask helps hydrate my skin to keep it nice and glowing
Justine A.
1960 reviews
I love this hydration gel for the summer months. It keeps your skin nice and hydrated but not overly heavy. I prefer a heavier moisturizer in the winter months as I have dry skin. But all in all a great product.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I love this stuff it feels so cool on your face when you put it on . It does not take much so it lasts
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?