BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Bailey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. I don't feel like this cream is worth it. I've had better luck with murad and this leaves my face feeling oily
Amber H.
I can get the same results out of moisturizers for half the price. I have very sensitive, dry skin. Gel moisturizers aren't a good fit for me. This was given to me as a gift and I'm glad I didn't use my own money to purchase it
Deedee F.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like to give bad reviews but it didn't work for me.
gave me this tingling on face and I felt too moisturized
Colleen N.
Gadsden
Didn't really care for! Didn't see a difference at all. Haven't tried any more products after this
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I'm not sure if I just got a rank batch of this gel, but this did absolutely nothing for me. The smell was horrid and it left my face feeling very sticky. I gave it two stars because i have heard really nice things about this product, and I might be willing to try it again.
Gabby M.
Eh the product is okay. Not a fan of the gel texture. Easy to apply. Decent price.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Was not impressed with this. It says long lasting hydration but it did not do that for me at all.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
I remember when Olay used to be a great little moisturizer and affordable too! While this kept my skin moisturized, it didn't do any better than a cheaper gel I'd purchased prior. I saw no benefit to the higher price formula and can honestly say I will not be purchasing again.
Kristy S.
After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Cheyenne H.
Lignum, VA
I liked it really made my face soft,until I had a allergic reaction from it so I can't use it anymore
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?