BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Summer B.
Nolensville, TN
Love how it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, even with makeup on! Perfect for dry skin, and works well with oily skin.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This product works good. It’s not sticky at all. I’m a first time user and will purchase again. I bought this at my local Gerbes grocery store. I love that it works over night. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I love this product, although it can be difficult to find in stores.
It is extremely hydrating. This works exceptionally well for me during the winter months when my skin get dry and starts to crack.

Pro: makes my skin soft, long lasting, not greasy, moisturizing.

Con: can be difficult to find in stores
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Lord knows my skin needs to be hydrated ! This product is highly recommended works and doesn’t have a bad consistency like other hydrating gels
Melissa V.
Oroville
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love this! My skin stays hydrated all day long and I can see the results in just a few weeks. It’s pricey compared to competitors but well worth the purchase. I will for sure be buying this again when I run out!
Manuel A.
Riverside
Makes my face look fantastic. Am I exaggerating.... no! Of course not. This product is the best! But it now!
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
Kailey Y.
Nitro, WV
It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and renewed ! I could believe the product I was getting for the money
Laurie P.
Glenburnie
At first I didn’t like the fact that the gel made my fingers a bit sticky but then when I realized what it did for my face I dealt with it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?