BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
Lord knows my skin needs to be hydrated ! This product is highly recommended works and doesn’t have a bad consistency like other hydrating gels
Melissa V.
Oroville
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love this! My skin stays hydrated all day long and I can see the results in just a few weeks. It’s pricey compared to competitors but well worth the purchase. I will for sure be buying this again when I run out!
Manuel A.
Riverside
Makes my face look fantastic. Am I exaggerating.... no! Of course not. This product is the best! But it now!
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
Kailey Y.
Nitro, WV
It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and renewed ! I could believe the product I was getting for the money
Laurie P.
Glenburnie
At first I didn’t like the fact that the gel made my fingers a bit sticky but then when I realized what it did for my face I dealt with it!
Rachael W.
WAYNE, WV
This product is great! I love it and ot isn't very expensive either and last a long time! Very little goes a long way!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Olay to the rescue, again! I love the fact that I can totally rely on products that Olay produces. I can count on the fact it is going to be high quality, and super moisturizing and gentle. I love the high end feel of not only the attractive bottle, but the formula of the gel too.

This is extremely quenching to my skin. It is great to use in the morning and at night. My face instantly feels hydrated, moisturized, and calmed from inflammation.

When I use this my eyes feel rested. I feel more confidant because I am not paranoid over my puffy eyes.  I am very satisfied with both price and effectiveness. I will re purchase it. I also recommend this awesome hydrating gel.

Shakaylia W.
Quincy
I struggle with an imbalance in my skin mainly on my face so when I started using this it evened out my skin tone and I feel so much better now.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?