BY OLAY #44 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Breanna P.
Bowling Green, KY
I really love this product! It really keeps my face hydrated after a long day with makeup on my face, and it also helps take off left over eyemakeup.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to add this to my base to help keep my skin fresh and hydrated. I never have any problems with my skin since I switched to thus olay product.
Stephanie h.
I love products that hydrate your skin. My skin is dry and I have eczema so it's hard to find products that will not dry my skin more than already.
Crissie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. It makes my face feel so hydrated. Messien is naturally dry so this product works wonders. Would definitely recommend
Monei B.
I love how it tighten my face for no wrinkles. Yes ladies try it you wil love it also. I been using for a few months a friend recommended it to me
Shakaylia W.
Quincy
I struggle with an imbalance in my skin mainly on my face so when I started using this it evened out my skin tone and I feel so much better now.
Rachel W.
I liked this product so much, because I have awful dry skin and nothing seems to help. This cream really hydrated and kept my skin feeling great!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom uses this play aquaction long lasting hydration gel and she said it amazing it leaves her skin feeling hydrated and soft as a baby bottom.
shawna o.
Super super super hydrating ! if you have dry skin and you're on a budget this is definitely a great alternative to higher end creams/gels !
Nora T.
Love this product and use everyday! Goes on great last all day and makes my skin feel very good. Love it would highly recommend this product
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?