BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this stuff! It's a little expensive but worth it if you have a little money to spare! It's definitely helped my skin lately. It leaves it feeling silky smooth. I normally apply at night time. I love this stuff and will buy again
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this as a moisturizer! It's great for my dry skin. Works wells over night leaving skin soft and hydrated in the morning. It's gentle on my skin without being to drying. And love how it's anti aging as well.
Brianna L.
I absolutely love this gel!!! My face gets so dry during the winter months and this product has completely transformed that! I use it at night and first thing in the morning and no longer has flakey, itchy skin!!
Kintessa A.
This really helps my skin feel soft and relaxed. There's nothing irritating in this for me and works perfectly with my sensitive skin. I love that it's an Olay product, which is a brand even my Mom stood behind. Thank you Olay for being amazing!
fatima d.
This hydration gel moisturizes your face without the greasy feeling that you get from other products, it's gentle on the face, light smell. and it keeps you feeling hydrated. for the price it is a good product
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA
The Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a lightweight gel moisturiser that absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or oily after feel. It is comfortable on skin and does keep it hydrated for long hours. You can even use it as a sleeping pack or as a hydration mask on a flight, for example. It helps keep skin hydrated in dry airplane air. I however found it too fragranced and I broke out from using it too regularly.
Hillary S.
I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Christin S.
I use this after showers on my neck and chest mostly. It's super hydrating and keeps me moisturized!! They say to never neglect your neck and décolleté and this keeps those areas very nourished and hydrated.
Kelly M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This gel feels comfortable on skin and absorbs rather quickly. I like that it's Not sticky nor oily. My skin definitely long lasting hydration when using this. The only con would be the strong scent.
Flora O.
Van Nuys, CA
This has helped me in so many ways
I use it before my make up I apply it leave it for 10 minutes before I apply my foundation since I have sensitive skin patches where its dry and oily this does not make my foundation look cakey at all I don't look shine great product ❤️
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?