Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Gem A.
Gem A.
Hammond, IN

Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Greensboro, NC

This personally wasn't the best choice for me because I have REALLY oily skin. HOWEVER my mom used it, and she has more normal to dry skin, so it worked better for her. And she loved it!! Good product, and reasonably priced.
Shaila B.
Shaila B.

The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Ashilee T.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA

I would totally recommend this hydration gel to everyone honestly. It's a really great moisturizer pretty much for all skin types and it leaves your face feeling amazing. A must have especially during these summer months.
nhora r.
nhora r.
Colorado Springs, CO

When I bought this product it wasn't for me but my mom wanted some for her birth day she said it smelled great and she wanted more. I myself though her skin felt nice and fuller. I think anyone who wants it should get it.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX

I liked this one personally because I loved how creamy it was while also not being too thick. I was able to put some one in the morning before my make up routine and again at night and I could see the difference in days!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA

I like a gel formulation since I have oily acne prone skin. I have only used it a few times but it was pretty gentle on my skin but a little too fragrant. Again a bit pricey for drug store item but will get the job done.
Sharne S.
Sharne S.
United Kingdom

I think Olay long lasting hydration gel is a must have it kept my skin very hydrated. It was my first time using the product and I was very please with it it's quite expensive but it's defiantly worth another purchase.
RAE s.
RAE s.

I didn't use this one exactly but it's pretty close. Super hydrating and refreshing feeling. Not sure if it has done anything else but makes my skin feel really good. It's degeneracy worth a try if you have dry skin
Deann A.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN

Made my face feel hydrated without an oily feeling when I woke up. Purchased at Walmart, but wouldn't pay the original price again. Would like to see better coupons. The price is my only downfall in purchasing again

Join Now