Add a Photo

By OLAY
#53 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Margarita N.
Margarita N.

This product was so amazing it kept my skin refreshed and feeling cool and I got it from my neighborhood Walmart and I always get this product and it was gentle on the face. No need for improvement I loved it
Christin S.
Christin S.

I use this after showers on my neck and chest mostly. It's super hydrating and keeps me moisturized!! They say to never neglect your neck and décolleté and this keeps those areas very nourished and hydrated.
Esther K.
Esther K.

This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

Use this all the time !! I have dry skin horribly bad and I use this on a daily basis !! It works amazing !! The packaging is nice as well !! It is very effective and I will recommend this product to others
Makalia L.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA

I like this product because it's nice on my face and has a decent price ice value. It's not harsh and really reached my expectations. It's very effective and I would probably buy again and recommend this.
Roxy F.
Roxy F.

This is the best hydrating cream. I am so happy I found it. I price is okay but well worth it. The cream feels super gentle on my skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mohammed D.
Mohammed D.
Lake Oswego, OR

It is very hydrating and very refreshing. I always buy it because it is really effective especially if you use it for several months, you will definitely see a result that you will like. GUARANTEED!!!!
Robbyn S.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM

Really helps with my dry skin from my eczema. My skin had always been so dry and I have a very hard time finding a product that helps with that and that doesn't make my condition worse in the process.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, La

Super hydrating I'll give it that but for some reason all Olay products just sit in top of my face and never really sink in and penetrate. I know this had great benefits but just doesn't work for me.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA

I love this products leaves you feeling so refreshing and not sticky. I have not used it for long so I can't tell you if I've seen a difference but over all so far the consistency smell etc is good.