Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Sioned J.
Sioned J.

I have such dry skin so I need something that will keep it hydrated and maintain this hydration. A little pricey for my budget, but I tried it and it's so satisfying on the skin. Definitely would rather more product for my money, though.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA

Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee

I tried this as a sample. I didn't get very much, and my experience with it was not a very good one. I didn't like the gel-like texture of it, and it left my face feeling sticky. After all that, I didn't see any results. Not worth it.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

Love this stuff! It's a little expensive but worth it if you have a little money to spare! It's definitely helped my skin lately. It leaves it feeling silky smooth. I normally apply at night time. I love this stuff and will buy again
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

I have very oily skin so my treatment products are very drying to skin but this hydration gel makes my skin feel brandy new again. I use it every night before bed so it could work its magic. I love love love it HIGHLY recommend it !
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Plymouth, MI

My skin gets very dry during the winter months, this cream is just what I needed helps my skin stay soft and hydrated. Didn't irritate the ski at all, and for the quality of the product the price is great. Would recommend to others.
renee r.
renee r.
Randolph, ME

I have been using this product for about a mot=nth now and all i can say is WOW! this product works well and it works fast, you will get your bang for your buck on this one, I like it much better than the other products I've tried!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.

Join Now