Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Plymouth, MI

My skin gets very dry during the winter months, this cream is just what I needed helps my skin stay soft and hydrated. Didn't irritate the ski at all, and for the quality of the product the price is great. Would recommend to others.
renee r.
renee r.
Randolph, ME

I have been using this product for about a mot=nth now and all i can say is WOW! this product works well and it works fast, you will get your bang for your buck on this one, I like it much better than the other products I've tried!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.
Kanya M.
Kanya M.
Riverside , Ca

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It can't get any better for the price! I use this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning I see my skin glowing more than ever. I highly recommend for people with dry and sensitive skin
Amber H.
Amber H.

I can get the same results out of moisturizers for half the price. I have very sensitive, dry skin. Gel moisturizers aren't a good fit for me. This was given to me as a gift and I'm glad I didn't use my own money to purchase it
Gem A.
Gem A.
Hammond, IN

Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Greensboro, NC

This personally wasn't the best choice for me because I have REALLY oily skin. HOWEVER my mom used it, and she has more normal to dry skin, so it worked better for her. And she loved it!! Good product, and reasonably priced.
Shaila B.
Shaila B.

The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Ashilee T.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA

I would totally recommend this hydration gel to everyone honestly. It's a really great moisturizer pretty much for all skin types and it leaves your face feeling amazing. A must have especially during these summer months.
nhora r.
nhora r.
Colorado Springs, CO

When I bought this product it wasn't for me but my mom wanted some for her birth day she said it smelled great and she wanted more. I myself though her skin felt nice and fuller. I think anyone who wants it should get it.

Join Now