BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
I have super dry skin around my nose and on my cheeks. i love love love this product. I use it all the time its seriously like you face just drank a cup of water. plus it last for a good while. for sure recommend for anyone who suffers from dry skin. This is my savior in the winter
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX
I have used the gel for about 3 months now. I prefer it to the lotion because it isn't sticky and does not leave a residue. It has a pleasant smell and a light natural feel on the skin. I suffer from fine lines under the eyes and on my forehead and I can definitely see a difference. It is super easy and fast to apply right before bed at night and after my shower in the mornings.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA
I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth.
Misty C.
England, AR
Maybe I don't use this according to specific instructions, but I love it. I use it morning and night. I love the blue bottle and just the color reminds you blue waters---hydration!!! It is effective for that smooth soft fresh as a baby skin if you add it to your regime!
Carolina D.
I have very oily skin so my treatment products are very drying to skin but this hydration gel makes my skin feel brandy new again. I use it every night before bed so it could work its magic. I love love love it HIGHLY recommend it !
Erikka P.
Hayward, CA
Yeeeessssss!!! this product right is holy grail!!!! I use this before applying my makeup on the daily I absolutely rave about this to all my makeup buddies. I bought this at my walgreens on sale and I loved it ever since I tried it the first time. definite repurchase
Jessica F.
Westminster, MD
Olay is one of my favorite brands to use daily. I use the hydrating creams along with their wrinkle products and the hydrating cream lasts all day. Apply a small amount in the morning before work and apply a small amount at night before bed and your skin looks vibrant
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I'm not sure if I just got a rank batch of this gel, but this did absolutely nothing for me. The smell was horrid and it left my face feeling very sticky. I gave it two stars because i have heard really nice things about this product, and I might be willing to try it again.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN
I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good lotion tgat didn't break my budget. This product definitely was worth the price and greatly moisturized my skin! It also worked as a good base/primer for my foundation. The product was light and gentle to my very sensitive skin, I will be buying this again.
Fernanda T.
Bridgeport, CT
I've seen this on my aunts dresser but never really saw her use it. The packaging is nice and all but I don't think she ever used it and it's been a few years know and the container is still sealed up maybe she's waiting until she gets wrinkles or something.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?