BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I just found this product and now I use it everyday. I use this hydrating gel after I was my face. I apply this to my face before I put on my makeup and it helps keep my face moisturized. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Fernanda T.
Bridgeport, CT
I've seen this on my aunts dresser but never really saw her use it. The packaging is nice and all but I don't think she ever used it and it's been a few years know and the container is still sealed up maybe she's waiting until she gets wrinkles or something.
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I liked this one personally because I loved how creamy it was while also not being too thick. I was able to put some one in the morning before my make up routine and again at night and I could see the difference in days!
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
Made my face feel hydrated without an oily feeling when I woke up. Purchased at Walmart, but wouldn't pay the original price again. Would like to see better coupons. The price is my only downfall in purchasing again
Jenny A.
Bedford, TX
This was an expensive flop for me. It smelled ok. The consistency was alright. As far as continuous hydration, no not at all. I was having to apply 3 times a day. It did not meet expectations and soon after buying i put it back on the shelf and moved on.
Tiffany A.
Ralston , OK
This olay aquaction long lasting hydration gel works very well. When you put it on it is very effective and keeps your skin hydrated. This was the first time I had purchased this product. It is reasonably priced and I don't see any room for improvement.
Becky V.
My discovery of facial gels was amazing! I tried this one out, and it was good. I wouldn't repurchase for the price, as I didn't see anything too drastic, but it did feel nice and moisturize well when I did use it.
Cassandra R.
My face tends to get really dry and I have tried multiple moisturizing creams that work for a few hours and then ithe starts to feel dry through out the day. This gel is so much different and makes my face feel hydrated and soft even under my makeup.
Brianna L.
I absolutely love this gel!!! My face gets so dry during the winter months and this product has completely transformed that! I use it at night and first thing in the morning and no longer has flakey, itchy skin!!
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this as a moisturizer! It's great for my dry skin. Works wells over night leaving skin soft and hydrated in the morning. It's gentle on my skin without being to drying. And love how it's anti aging as well.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?