Add a Photo

#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA

Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee

I tried this as a sample. I didn't get very much, and my experience with it was not a very good one. I didn't like the gel-like texture of it, and it left my face feeling sticky. After all that, I didn't see any results. Not worth it.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Plymouth, MI

My skin gets very dry during the winter months, this cream is just what I needed helps my skin stay soft and hydrated. Didn't irritate the ski at all, and for the quality of the product the price is great. Would recommend to others.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

I have very oily skin so my treatment products are very drying to skin but this hydration gel makes my skin feel brandy new again. I use it every night before bed so it could work its magic. I love love love it HIGHLY recommend it !
renee r.
renee r.
Randolph, ME

I have been using this product for about a mot=nth now and all i can say is WOW! this product works well and it works fast, you will get your bang for your buck on this one, I like it much better than the other products I've tried!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.
Kanya M.
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It can't get any better for the price! I use this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning I see my skin glowing more than ever. I highly recommend for people with dry and sensitive skin
Amber H.
Amber H.

I can get the same results out of moisturizers for half the price. I have very sensitive, dry skin. Gel moisturizers aren't a good fit for me. This was given to me as a gift and I'm glad I didn't use my own money to purchase it
Gem A.
Gem A.
Hammond, IN

Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.

Join Now