BY OLAY #44 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders for especially dry skin people. It always works good for oily to but if you mind to be a bit more oily than it's fine. I like to use this sometime before my makeup but I use this more often during I'm sleeping, leaves your skin so soft and moisturizing.
Sidney H.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot explain how amazing this Olay Long Lasting Hydration gel is. This is my first time using it and it helps to hydrate my face and keep it moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta. The gentleness to the gel makes it easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Alexis H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Putting this on at night after I have cleansed and toned allows me to wake up so refreshed and rejuvenated. It is a little pricy for a drugstore brand but a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. I would recommend to others that would be likely to buy Olay.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hydration gel but I did not feel that it did my skin justice. The jar was a little bit awkward and heavy, I did like the mild pleasant scent that it had. It just didn't have the strength that I needed to get my skin the moisture that it craves.
Hailee W.
Gel products are my favorite because they don’t leave you with that oily feel. The olay equation long lasting hydration gel is my daily “moisturizer” because i have very dry skin, this moisturizes without causing my skin to feel thick and heavy or over oily.
Rachel S.
Hornersville, MO
I had seen mixed reviews of this product while searching for a good hydration product, but Olay has never disappointed me, so I decided to give this product a shot. It has a very nice consistency and definitely does the job during the winter months when my skin gets very dry. However, it is rather sticky, so if you are looking for something that won't be sticky, I would stick to a cream or lotion rather than this gel.
Erin S.
I have really dry skin straight out of the shower, so I've begun applying Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel daily and have seen my skin improving! It leaves my cheeks very soft and moisturized, and doesn't feel cakey or too thick. I would repurchase!
Precious C.
This gel stimulated my skin in such a way that it had never been before. It met my expectations and went beyond. I purchased it from a local drugstore and I use it often really. It feels quite nice on my skin, I would recommend this to others to use it.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
This does hydrate temporarily but not to the extent that I had hoped and paid for. A bit overpriced especially since it didn't work. I didn't like the scent and found that it just sat on the skin as opposed to penetrating deep to help with dryness.
Lizette R.
I was looking for a product to help my skin feel/look more hydrated. My skin had been looking and feeling dry/patchy. Its hard to find a product that works because there are so many different products out there. I did like this product but am still on the look out for something else. I'm always willing to try something different/new.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?