BY OLAY #71 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

nhora r.
nhora r.
Colorado Springs, CO
When I bought this product it wasn't for me but my mom wanted some for her birth day she said it smelled great and she wanted more. I myself though her skin felt nice and fuller. I think anyone who wants it should get it.
Ashilee T.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
I would totally recommend this hydration gel to everyone honestly. It's a really great moisturizer pretty much for all skin types and it leaves your face feeling amazing. A must have especially during these summer months.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
I like a gel formulation since I have oily acne prone skin. I have only used it a few times but it was pretty gentle on my skin but a little too fragrant. Again a bit pricey for drug store item but will get the job done.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I liked this one personally because I loved how creamy it was while also not being too thick. I was able to put some one in the morning before my make up routine and again at night and I could see the difference in days!
Deann A.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
Made my face feel hydrated without an oily feeling when I woke up. Purchased at Walmart, but wouldn't pay the original price again. Would like to see better coupons. The price is my only downfall in purchasing again
Jalayah L.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
I love this as a moisturizer! It's great for my dry skin. Works wells over night leaving skin soft and hydrated in the morning. It's gentle on my skin without being to drying. And love how it's anti aging as well.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
I absolutely love this gel!!! My face gets so dry during the winter months and this product has completely transformed that! I use it at night and first thing in the morning and no longer has flakey, itchy skin!!
fatima d.
fatima d.
This hydration gel moisturizes your face without the greasy feeling that you get from other products, it's gentle on the face, light smell. and it keeps you feeling hydrated. for the price it is a good product
Christin S.
Christin S.
I use this after showers on my neck and chest mostly. It's super hydrating and keeps me moisturized!! They say to never neglect your neck and décolleté and this keeps those areas very nourished and hydrated.
Esther K.
Esther K.
This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?