BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Laken E.
My family uses this product on a daily. We are a big fan of anything that can keep our skin healthy. And this product does that and even more. It helps keeping my face mosturized and hydrated all day! I would recommend using it in the mornings after you wash your face and use toner!
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
My friend gave me hers after having an allergic reaction. I normally apply in the morning and at night but I love this product! Leaves my skin feeling better and looking hydrated especially after a long day outside! Definitely a great product for a good price!
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
I have super dry skin around my nose and on my cheeks. i love love love this product. I use it all the time its seriously like you face just drank a cup of water. plus it last for a good while. for sure recommend for anyone who suffers from dry skin. This is my savior in the winter
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX
I have used the gel for about 3 months now. I prefer it to the lotion because it isn't sticky and does not leave a residue. It has a pleasant smell and a light natural feel on the skin. I suffer from fine lines under the eyes and on my forehead and I can definitely see a difference. It is super easy and fast to apply right before bed at night and after my shower in the mornings.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA
Carolina D.
I have very oily skin so my treatment products are very drying to skin but this hydration gel makes my skin feel brandy new again. I use it every night before bed so it could work its magic. I love love love it HIGHLY recommend it !
Misty C.
England, AR
Maybe I don't use this according to specific instructions, but I love it. I use it morning and night. I love the blue bottle and just the color reminds you blue waters---hydration!!! It is effective for that smooth soft fresh as a baby skin if you add it to your regime!
Jessica F.
Westminster, MD
Olay is one of my favorite brands to use daily. I use the hydrating creams along with their wrinkle products and the hydrating cream lasts all day. Apply a small amount in the morning before work and apply a small amount at night before bed and your skin looks vibrant
Erikka P.
Hayward, CA
Yeeeessssss!!! this product right is holy grail!!!! I use this before applying my makeup on the daily I absolutely rave about this to all my makeup buddies. I bought this at my walgreens on sale and I loved it ever since I tried it the first time. definite repurchase
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I just found this product and now I use it everyday. I use this hydrating gel after I was my face. I apply this to my face before I put on my makeup and it helps keep my face moisturized. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?