Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
C M.
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA

This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

This does hydrate temporarily but not to the extent that I had hoped and paid for. A bit overpriced especially since it didn't work. I didn't like the scent and found that it just sat on the skin as opposed to penetrating deep to help with dryness.
Raylee L.
Raylee L.

Befor even putting my primer on on a morning u have a layer of olay jel on, dabbing it onto the skin befor my coffee and giving it time to just soak into my skin befor doing my make up routine, I would look my age if I didn't use this bad boy :)
Kintessa A.
Kintessa A.

This really helps my skin feel soft and relaxed. There's nothing irritating in this for me and works perfectly with my sensitive skin. I love that it's an Olay product, which is a brand even my Mom stood behind. Thank you Olay for being amazing!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Sioned J.
Sioned J.

I have such dry skin so I need something that will keep it hydrated and maintain this hydration. A little pricey for my budget, but I tried it and it's so satisfying on the skin. Definitely would rather more product for my money, though.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA

Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee

I tried this as a sample. I didn't get very much, and my experience with it was not a very good one. I didn't like the gel-like texture of it, and it left my face feeling sticky. After all that, I didn't see any results. Not worth it.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

I have very oily skin so my treatment products are very drying to skin but this hydration gel makes my skin feel brandy new again. I use it every night before bed so it could work its magic. I love love love it HIGHLY recommend it !

Join Now