Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
works great especially for people with dry skin! i have sensitive skin and this really helps me feeling more refreshed in the morning and my skin feels softer too. there is a decent amount in the bottle so it last a while even if you apply generously.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA

I just found this product and now I use it everyday. I use this hydrating gel after I was my face. I apply this to my face before I put on my makeup and it helps keep my face moisturized. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

My face tends to get really dry and I have tried multiple moisturizing creams that work for a few hours and then ithe starts to feel dry through out the day. This gel is so much different and makes my face feel hydrated and soft even under my makeup.
susan r.
susan r.

The first time I used it I fell in love and have been using it continuously until now. It's super comfortable on the skin and despite the lack of natural oil ingredients it does a very decent job at keeping my skin 'pump-pump bouncy', as advertised.
C M.
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA

This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

This does hydrate temporarily but not to the extent that I had hoped and paid for. A bit overpriced especially since it didn't work. I didn't like the scent and found that it just sat on the skin as opposed to penetrating deep to help with dryness.
Raylee L.
Raylee L.

Befor even putting my primer on on a morning u have a layer of olay jel on, dabbing it onto the skin befor my coffee and giving it time to just soak into my skin befor doing my make up routine, I would look my age if I didn't use this bad boy :)
Kintessa A.
Kintessa A.

This really helps my skin feel soft and relaxed. There's nothing irritating in this for me and works perfectly with my sensitive skin. I love that it's an Olay product, which is a brand even my Mom stood behind. Thank you Olay for being amazing!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Sioned J.
Sioned J.

I have such dry skin so I need something that will keep it hydrated and maintain this hydration. A little pricey for my budget, but I tried it and it's so satisfying on the skin. Definitely would rather more product for my money, though.

Join Now