Add a Photo

By OLAY
#53 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Bedford, TX

This was an expensive flop for me. It smelled ok. The consistency was alright. As far as continuous hydration, no not at all. I was having to apply 3 times a day. It did not meet expectations and soon after buying i put it back on the shelf and moved on.
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI

This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Ada , Ok

This olay aquaction long lasting hydration gel works very well. When you put it on it is very effective and keeps your skin hydrated. This was the first time I had purchased this product. It is reasonably priced and I don't see any room for improvement.
Precious C.
Precious C.

This gel stimulated my skin in such a way that it had never been before. It met my expectations and went beyond. I purchased it from a local drugstore and I use it often really. It feels quite nice on my skin, I would recommend this to others to use it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orlando

For the price it is not bad,my eyes felt smooth and a little refreshed after using this serum, it doesnt feel heavy or greasy. Feels smooth and little silky after use, the only thing I didnt like was the feeling didnt last very long and had to reapply
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

My face tends to get really dry and I have tried multiple moisturizing creams that work for a few hours and then ithe starts to feel dry through out the day. This gel is so much different and makes my face feel hydrated and soft even under my makeup.
C M.
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA

This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

This does hydrate temporarily but not to the extent that I had hoped and paid for. A bit overpriced especially since it didn't work. I didn't like the scent and found that it just sat on the skin as opposed to penetrating deep to help with dryness.
Kintessa A.
Kintessa A.

This really helps my skin feel soft and relaxed. There's nothing irritating in this for me and works perfectly with my sensitive skin. I love that it's an Olay product, which is a brand even my Mom stood behind. Thank you Olay for being amazing!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

My mom has used Olay my entire life (40yrs). She has always been told she looks younger than she is. Her answer has always been Olay. I have now been using it for the last 5 yrs. I hope to get the same response from people when I am her age.