BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Young M.
Perfect in the summertime! This hydration gel is very smooth, soft, not greasy or dry at all. I bought this for the first time when my friends and I went to Nashville for a summer road trip, and it left my skin feeling and looking softer, more nourished, and just all-around healthier. Definitely recommend!
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
I only tried this once but I'm truly thinking about buying this again. It moisturized my fave soooo much. The corners of my mouth and around my nose are usually super dry but when using this product I never had to put lotion on my face. I would recommend this to people with dry skin.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I'm giving three stars because I really love this product but I try not to buy from companies that test on animals. When I can afford to I'll spend the extra on a more expensive line that does not test on animals. Some people don't care about that kind of thing, so to you I say this is a wonderful moisturizer for the price I paid.
Beverly N.
This gel is lighter than a lot of the creams, so it goes on and absorbs quickly. I like the container, and it isn't too out of my price range. I like to use this at night, especially in the winter or when the summer is very hot and dry. Almost wish the container was a little larger.
Hillary S.
I bought this gel in hopes of combating my dry skin during the summer months. The smell isn't exactly pleasant, especially for a gel you rub into your skin. After using it felt very sticky while drying...which felt gross to me. After using a couple of nights I did notice my skin looking more supple but I didn't enjoy the odor.
Sarah H.
Not a fan of this stuff. Wasn't hydrating or long lasting like the name suggests. I noticed no differences when using it. Everyone's skin is different though, so it may work for someone else. I have combination skin, and I break out a little once a month. So if you have skin like mine, this product might not be for you.
Berenice P.
Works wonders for especially dry skin people. It always works good for oily to but if you mind to be a bit more oily than it's fine. I like to use this sometime before my makeup but I use this more often during I'm sleeping, leaves your skin so soft and moisturizing.
Sidney H.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot explain how amazing this Olay Long Lasting Hydration gel is. This is my first time using it and it helps to hydrate my face and keep it moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta. The gentleness to the gel makes it easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Leslie M.
I really like this hydration gel but I did not feel that it did my skin justice. The jar was a little bit awkward and heavy, I did like the mild pleasant scent that it had. It just didn't have the strength that I needed to get my skin the moisture that it craves.
Alexis H.
Knoxville, TN
Putting this on at night after I have cleansed and toned allows me to wake up so refreshed and rejuvenated. It is a little pricy for a drugstore brand but a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. I would recommend to others that would be likely to buy Olay.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?