Add a Photo

By OLAY
#37 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI

This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Ada , Ok

This olay aquaction long lasting hydration gel works very well. When you put it on it is very effective and keeps your skin hydrated. This was the first time I had purchased this product. It is reasonably priced and I don't see any room for improvement.
Precious C.
Precious C.

This gel stimulated my skin in such a way that it had never been before. It met my expectations and went beyond. I purchased it from a local drugstore and I use it often really. It feels quite nice on my skin, I would recommend this to others to use it.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

My face tends to get really dry and I have tried multiple moisturizing creams that work for a few hours and then ithe starts to feel dry through out the day. This gel is so much different and makes my face feel hydrated and soft even under my makeup.
C M.
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA

This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

This does hydrate temporarily but not to the extent that I had hoped and paid for. A bit overpriced especially since it didn't work. I didn't like the scent and found that it just sat on the skin as opposed to penetrating deep to help with dryness.
Kintessa A.
Kintessa A.

This really helps my skin feel soft and relaxed. There's nothing irritating in this for me and works perfectly with my sensitive skin. I love that it's an Olay product, which is a brand even my Mom stood behind. Thank you Olay for being amazing!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

My mom has used Olay my entire life (40yrs). She has always been told she looks younger than she is. Her answer has always been Olay. I have now been using it for the last 5 yrs. I hope to get the same response from people when I am her age.
Richard R.
Richard R.
Aubrey, TX

I love this product I have several containers in my pantry in the bathroom of this product I have been using it for about 3 years now again the only line does not clog my pores does not break me out it applies easily and washes off easily
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA

Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!

Join Now