Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Erin S.
Erin S.

I have really dry skin straight out of the shower, so I've begun applying Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel daily and have seen my skin improving! It leaves my cheeks very soft and moisturized, and doesn't feel cakey or too thick. I would repurchase!
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Bridgeport, CT

I've seen this on my aunts dresser but never really saw her use it. The packaging is nice and all but I don't think she ever used it and it's been a few years know and the container is still sealed up maybe she's waiting until she gets wrinkles or something.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Meridian, ID

You can't use a regular moisturizer on your delicate eye area. You need an intense product that won't irritate and Olay Hydration Gel fits the bill. It lasts thru out the day and helps soften those awful crowd feet that come with age. I will buy it again!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

I enjoyed the Olay Hydration Gel. The product immediately was absorbed into my skin and was not greasy like many hydrating gels can be. The smell was nice and the packaging was solid. The product was gentle on my skin. I don't see an area for improvement.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Fort Worth, TX

This was an expensive flop for me. It smelled ok. The consistency was alright. As far as continuous hydration, no not at all. I was having to apply 3 times a day. It did not meet expectations and soon after buying i put it back on the shelf and moved on.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Ada, Ok

This olay aquaction long lasting hydration gel works very well. When you put it on it is very effective and keeps your skin hydrated. This was the first time I had purchased this product. It is reasonably priced and I don't see any room for improvement.
Precious C.
Precious C.

This gel stimulated my skin in such a way that it had never been before. It met my expectations and went beyond. I purchased it from a local drugstore and I use it often really. It feels quite nice on my skin, I would recommend this to others to use it.
frances k.
frances k.

I use this at night after I wash my face before going to bed. I've found my skin to produce less oil and pores appear smaller since starting this and moisturizing with it daily. I even use it as my pre makeup moisturizer sometimes and I really like it.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

My face tends to get really dry and I have tried multiple moisturizing creams that work for a few hours and then ithe starts to feel dry through out the day. This gel is so much different and makes my face feel hydrated and soft even under my makeup.
susan r.
susan r.

The first time I used it I fell in love and have been using it continuously until now. It's super comfortable on the skin and despite the lack of natural oil ingredients it does a very decent job at keeping my skin 'pump-pump bouncy', as advertised.

Join Now