BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA
I know most LOVE Olay product, I suppose I just haven't found the one for me. I don't understand the extra price of these products when compared to say, Garnier. I don't notice much difference then the cheaper brands and no, I don't look 10 years younger after a 30 day application. I either spring for the more expensive cream or apply the cheaper cream with a prayer.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
It leaves my skin feeling so new and fresh! This was my first time buying and I will definitely be buying it again! I always find Olay products giving me long lasting results and this product definitely did. The next day my skin was still feeling brand new. I will definitely will be buying this product again.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
I have combination skin, so I only get oily in my T zone, but for the rest of my face I'll get so dry it makes my foundation look patchy and awful.
I put this on and leave it on overnight and my skin is SO soft in the morning.
I even use it under my foundation sometimes. I highly recommend this product.
Young M.
Perfect in the summertime! This hydration gel is very smooth, soft, not greasy or dry at all. I bought this for the first time when my friends and I went to Nashville for a summer road trip, and it left my skin feeling and looking softer, more nourished, and just all-around healthier. Definitely recommend!
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I don't even know where to begin with this product it is a miracle worker that's for sure I use this daily it has a great eye catching package and it actually does what it says it does my face looked and felt amazing after using this and now I'm stuck on it I use it daily and wouldn't use anything else
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
I only tried this once but I'm truly thinking about buying this again. It moisturized my fave soooo much. The corners of my mouth and around my nose are usually super dry but when using this product I never had to put lotion on my face. I would recommend this to people with dry skin.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I'm giving three stars because I really love this product but I try not to buy from companies that test on animals. When I can afford to I'll spend the extra on a more expensive line that does not test on animals. Some people don't care about that kind of thing, so to you I say this is a wonderful moisturizer for the price I paid.
Hillary S.
I bought this gel in hopes of combating my dry skin during the summer months. The smell isn't exactly pleasant, especially for a gel you rub into your skin. After using it felt very sticky while drying...which felt gross to me. After using a couple of nights I did notice my skin looking more supple but I didn't enjoy the odor.
Beverly N.
This gel is lighter than a lot of the creams, so it goes on and absorbs quickly. I like the container, and it isn't too out of my price range. I like to use this at night, especially in the winter or when the summer is very hot and dry. Almost wish the container was a little larger.
Sarah H.
Not a fan of this stuff. Wasn't hydrating or long lasting like the name suggests. I noticed no differences when using it. Everyone's skin is different though, so it may work for someone else. I have combination skin, and I break out a little once a month. So if you have skin like mine, this product might not be for you.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?