Add a Photo

#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I really like this hydration gel but I did not feel that it did my skin justice. The jar was a little bit awkward and heavy, I did like the mild pleasant scent that it had. It just didn't have the strength that I needed to get my skin the moisture that it craves.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI

My friend gave me hers after having an allergic reaction. I normally apply in the morning and at night but I love this product! Leaves my skin feeling better and looking hydrated especially after a long day outside! Definitely a great product for a good price!
Jenna P.
Jenna P.

I really like this product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does hydrate my face very very well, but my face burned a tiny bit after I used it. But, I do have sensitive skin so that might be why. If you don't have sensitive skin, you should definitely try it.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Bridgeport, CT

I've seen this on my aunts dresser but never really saw her use it. The packaging is nice and all but I don't think she ever used it and it's been a few years know and the container is still sealed up maybe she's waiting until she gets wrinkles or something.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Twentynine Palms, CA

My skin is very dry so I wanted my skin to feel/be hydrated. I was pleased with this product, but I'll keep looking around for something quite better. Packaging was nice, and I do believe that it was a good price for the product I liked it but didn't love it
Hailee W.
Hailee W.

Gel products are my favorite because they don’t leave you with that oily feel. The olay equation long lasting hydration gel is my daily “moisturizer” because i have very dry skin, this moisturizes without causing my skin to feel thick and heavy or over oily.
Erin S.
Erin S.

I have really dry skin straight out of the shower, so I've begun applying Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel daily and have seen my skin improving! It leaves my cheeks very soft and moisturized, and doesn't feel cakey or too thick. I would repurchase!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

I enjoyed the Olay Hydration Gel. The product immediately was absorbed into my skin and was not greasy like many hydrating gels can be. The smell was nice and the packaging was solid. The product was gentle on my skin. I don't see an area for improvement.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Meridian, ID

You can't use a regular moisturizer on your delicate eye area. You need an intense product that won't irritate and Olay Hydration Gel fits the bill. It lasts thru out the day and helps soften those awful crowd feet that come with age. I will buy it again!
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Bedford, TX

This was an expensive flop for me. It smelled ok. The consistency was alright. As far as continuous hydration, no not at all. I was having to apply 3 times a day. It did not meet expectations and soon after buying i put it back on the shelf and moved on.

Join Now