Add a Photo

By OLAY
#37 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.

Love this product!! I couldn't find a moisturizer that did its job the way it should and I tried this and it works amazing. It has an amazing smell, it doesn't smell strong, or fruity it smells fresh and leaves my face feel and looking new. I highly recommend this product .
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hainesport, NJ

I love Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel. I use it to make sure I will not get wrinkles as I get older. I think it is pretty expensive for a small container, but I have had it for a while and I have not run out. I use it every night after I get out of the shower.
Misty C.
Misty C.
England, AR

Maybe I don't use this according to specific instructions, but I love it. I use it morning and night. I love the blue bottle and just the color reminds you blue waters---hydration!!! It is effective for that smooth soft fresh as a baby skin if you add it to your regime!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Westminster, MD

Olay is one of my favorite brands to use daily. I use the hydrating creams along with their wrinkle products and the hydrating cream lasts all day. Apply a small amount in the morning before work and apply a small amount at night before bed and your skin looks vibrant
Erikka P.
Erikka P.
Hayward, CA

Yeeeessssss!!! this product right is holy grail!!!! I use this before applying my makeup on the daily I absolutely rave about this to all my makeup buddies. I bought this at my walgreens on sale and I loved it ever since I tried it the first time. definite repurchase
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Works wonders for especially dry skin people. It always works good for oily to but if you mind to be a bit more oily than it's fine. I like to use this sometime before my makeup but I use this more often during I'm sleeping, leaves your skin so soft and moisturizing.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Clarksville, TN

It is the best hydration gel I ever had:soft, long lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer. In winter you may apply some more on your skin. It works well. I only used it once but for first impressions it's amazing. I would definitely buy again.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I personally like the long lasting hydration gel as it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I feel that it is a little pricey but a good value none the less as makeup and facial products are normally costly. I would buy this product again.
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
Wilmington, NC

I cannot explain how amazing this Olay Long Lasting Hydration gel is. This is my first time using it and it helps to hydrate my face and keep it moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta. The gentleness to the gel makes it easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I really like this hydration gel but I did not feel that it did my skin justice. The jar was a little bit awkward and heavy, I did like the mild pleasant scent that it had. It just didn't have the strength that I needed to get my skin the moisture that it craves.

Join Now