BY OLAY #56 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

• How well does this work?It works good for me. Night li... 1 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Westminster, MD
Olay is one of my favorite brands to use daily. I use the hydrating creams along with their wrinkle products and the hydrating cream lasts all day. Apply a small amount in the morning before work and apply a small amount at night before bed and your skin looks vibrant
Erikka P.
Erikka P.
Hayward, CA
Yeeeessssss!!! this product right is holy grail!!!! I use this before applying my makeup on the daily I absolutely rave about this to all my makeup buddies. I bought this at my walgreens on sale and I loved it ever since I tried it the first time. definite repurchase
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Works wonders for especially dry skin people. It always works good for oily to but if you mind to be a bit more oily than it's fine. I like to use this sometime before my makeup but I use this more often during I'm sleeping, leaves your skin so soft and moisturizing.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I personally like the long lasting hydration gel as it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I feel that it is a little pricey but a good value none the less as makeup and facial products are normally costly. I would buy this product again.
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot explain how amazing this Olay Long Lasting Hydration gel is. This is my first time using it and it helps to hydrate my face and keep it moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta. The gentleness to the gel makes it easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I really like this hydration gel but I did not feel that it did my skin justice. The jar was a little bit awkward and heavy, I did like the mild pleasant scent that it had. It just didn't have the strength that I needed to get my skin the moisture that it craves.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, Mi
My friend gave me hers after having an allergic reaction. I normally apply in the morning and at night but I love this product! Leaves my skin feeling better and looking hydrated especially after a long day outside! Definitely a great product for a good price!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My skin is very dry so I wanted my skin to feel/be hydrated. I was pleased with this product, but I'll keep looking around for something quite better. Packaging was nice, and I do believe that it was a good price for the product I liked it but didn't love it
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Bridgeport, CT
I've seen this on my aunts dresser but never really saw her use it. The packaging is nice and all but I don't think she ever used it and it's been a few years know and the container is still sealed up maybe she's waiting until she gets wrinkles or something.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Gel products are my favorite because they don’t leave you with that oily feel. The olay equation long lasting hydration gel is my daily “moisturizer” because i have very dry skin, this moisturizes without causing my skin to feel thick and heavy or over oily.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?