Add a Photo

#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Stephanie R.

But again
Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA

Use this every night while thick and feels heavy at first it melts into the skin
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson, Tx

Smells amazing!! I did not buy this again, but I would recommend it to you guys
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

My skin is quite dehydrated lately and this gel is fantastic to moisturizer.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

Love the gel formula. Feels very light and refreshing and does a great job at moisturizing.
leah r.
leah r.

It feels great going on. It is moisturizing and hydrating. It is a great face gel that I recommend.
Cori O.
Cori O.

This product is great for me because I have extremely dry skin. Olay products are the best moisturizers for my skin. Also it doesn't break me out like most other moisturizers do.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

Very hydrating and feels great in the skin; doesn't leave s layer of film and smells nice; kinda pricey
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.

Love this product! Super moisturizing, great to use as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I even got my mom into using it. Great value for the price too.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

When winter rolls around, my face starts peeling from dryness. This moisturizer glues my face back together and makes it healthy and glowing! Will definitely buy again!

Join Now