Add a Photo

By OLAY
#37 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

When winter rolls around, my face starts peeling from dryness. This moisturizer glues my face back together and makes it healthy and glowing! Will definitely buy again!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Florence , AL

Feels like water has just left your face! Not to mention soft! No dryness even after 8 hours! Can't beat that!
Amaya R.
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA

The Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a lightweight gel moisturiser that absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or oily after feel. It is comfortable on skin and does keep it hydrated for long hours. You can even use it as a sleeping pack or as a hydration mask on a flight, for example. It helps keep skin hydrated in dry airplane air. I however found it too fragranced and I broke out from using it too regularly.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Knoxville , TN

Putting this on at night after I have cleansed and toned allows me to wake up so refreshed and rejuvenated. It is a little pricy for a drugstore brand but a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. I would recommend to others that would be likely to buy Olay.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Langhorne, PA

The Olay Aquaction Hydration Gel is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It keeps my skin looking and feeling soft for longer.
Candie H.
Candie H.
Smithland

I absolutely love Olay Long Lasting Hydration Gel!!! It make my face feel amazing. My face is soft after using and refreshed looking. Great Product!!!
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH

I use long lasting hydration before bed and it leaves me face ready for the next day. I have dry skin and this is the only thing that keeps my face without dry patches.
Brunilda D.
Brunilda D.
Gaffney, SC

Best hydrating gel i have ever used in my life!!! Strongly recommend this product for hydration for your skin.
Shaila B.
Shaila B.

The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

It was very long lasting hydration for my skin! I love that it's a gel. Overall it's a great product, give it a try!

Join Now