BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
So I haven't used this product personally but my mom uses and swears by it, she's been buying this product for years now and just loves it!
Amanda A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Olay's Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration face creme is amazing! I love this product because my face feels so hydrated without the oily feel!
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
I love the smell and consistency. I'm only 22 but I'm staring early! I would also try out their other cream products. So far it's great!
Karlee R.
I liked this product quite well, it helped my skin a lot. I wouldn't say this is a favorite but it was definitely good for it's price.
Kayla B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect product for perfect price. Love being able to find it at multiple stores. Keeps my skin hydrated and having alot of elasticity.
Secily J.
Talala, OK
I have very dry skin so I find this product very hydrating! My skin always feels like it just drank a bunch of water after I apply it.
Jocelyn G.
Love gel like moisturizers! They feel refreshing and de puff my under eyes! Put this one in the fridge for when applying it's great!
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR
Liked that it lasted long. Left my face feeling weird but definitely hydrated my face. I struggle with dry skin so this helps a lot!
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
I love this hydration gel.i have an oily skin so this gel formulations suits my skin type perfectly leaving it soft and well hydrated
Carol Z.
It's really hydrating but there's really strong alcohol scent, and it leaves a little stickiness on the skin, I don't like that....
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?