BY OLAY #82 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Jill H.
Jill H.
Portage, IN
This made my skin feel so soft and hydrated! I have some dry patches and this really helped! Awesome product!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Medford, OR
I have really dry skin and this helps add some shine. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. It's refreshing.
catya D.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this because it hydrates me too much and my mother always uses it because I love it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect product for perfect price. Love being able to find it at multiple stores. Keeps my skin hydrated and having alot of elasticity.
Ocheiry C.
Ocheiry C.
This gel hydrates my skin like hell. It leaves it really soft, it is what is says. I dont regret using this cream.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I love this stuff it feels so cool on your face when you put it on . It does not take much so it lasts
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Olay is my go to brand for skin care. It's affordable and effective! Mom still uses this product to this day!
Ava W.
Ava W.
My mom ther uses this all the time and she tells me how it is a wonderful product and it will not disappoint
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Coleman, TX
almost finished my whole bottle of this! Makes your face super super smooth and hydrated .. Love
Salah O.
Salah O.
Oakland, CA
I really love this hydration gel from Olay it keeps my skin soft all day I really recommend this product
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?