BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Love the gel texture. Leaves a refreshing and moisturized feel on your face. I use in the morning and evening.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Feels like water has just left your face! Not to mention soft! No dryness even after 8 hours! Can't beat that!
kimberly p.
Very moisterizing. Great for dry skin. I love this product and use it daily. It works wonders for my dry skin.
val s.
Schenectady, NY
Really gets the job done , I've been using it for a while now, I absolutely love it & I recommend buying it.
Jill H.
Portage, IN
This made my skin feel so soft and hydrated! I have some dry patches and this really helped! Awesome product!
Ava W.
My mom ther uses this all the time and she tells me how it is a wonderful product and it will not disappoint
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I like this because it's light and absorbs easy and doesn't leave a film or a greasy feel. I love this stuff.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good but a little pricey but other than the price it is great. Also my skin gets really soft!!!
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Olay is my go to brand for skin care. It's affordable and effective! Mom still uses this product to this day!
Megan G.
Wyandotte, MI
This stuff works pretty well. I use it in the morning and my skin feels pretty hydrated for most of the day.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?