Add a Photo

By OLAY
#53 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Amy F.
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

This is great for after sun application, leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth,
Karol V.
Karol V.

Completely in love with this type of cream! Makes me feel my face really hydrated!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Eh the product is okay. Not a fan of the gel texture. Easy to apply. Decent price.
Stephanie R.

But again
Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA

Use this every night while thick and feels heavy at first it melts into the skin
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX

Smells amazing!! I did not buy this again, but I would recommend it to you guys
Darlenys P.
Darlenys P.
Providence, RI

This hydration gel is amazing. It keeps sin moisturized and hydrated all day! It is perfect to use after a shower it is my go to everyday product! It is highly recommended by someone like myself who uses it daily!
Emma C.
Emma C.

This cream feels very heavy on the skin but it is very hydrating. Your skin feels very soft after using it overnight. A little goes a long way with this product so you get your money's worth since it lasts a long time.
catya D.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I use this because it hydrates me too much and my mother always uses it because I love it
Susana O.
Susana O.

I love how it keeps my face hydrated throughout the day especially since I have some dry spots in my face.

Join Now