Add a Photo

By OLAY
#37 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX

Smells amazing!! I did not buy this again, but I would recommend it to you guys
Leah T.
Leah T.

Really makes your skin feel rejuvenated! Was very effective and does exactly what they say it does
charrie B.
charrie B.

This one here was good..it lasted longer then i expected it to. Definitely a big thumbs up to this.
Karina T.
Karina T.

Esta crema es muy buena porque te ayuda mucho en tu objetivo aparte tiene una intensidad en el cuidado de la piel lo recomiendo
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

Very hydrating and feels great in the skin; doesn't leave s layer of film and smells nice; kinda pricey
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

Love the gel formula. Feels very light and refreshing and does a great job at moisturizing.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

Helps with my dry skin and allows me to apply matte foundation to dry patches and prevents any flakiness in those areas
leah r.
leah r.

It feels great going on. It is moisturizing and hydrating. It is a great face gel that I recommend.
Cori O.
Cori O.

This product is great for me because I have extremely dry skin. Olay products are the best moisturizers for my skin. Also it doesn't break me out like most other moisturizers do.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.

Love this product! Super moisturizing, great to use as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I even got my mom into using it. Great value for the price too.

Join Now