BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the olay aquaction long lasting hydration gel because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed I love it a lot!
Cheyenne M.
Love love love love this product. It is very hydrating especially under makeup I would recommend this to everyone
Sarah H.
Works pretty good. I didn't see lasting effects. Maybe I just didn't use if enough or properly. Pretty affordable
Brunilda D.
Gaffney, SC
Best hydrating gel i have ever used in my life!!! Strongly recommend this product for hydration for your skin.
Katherine S.
Loxahatchee, FL
It makes me feel and look so young with every use. I love the smell and how it makes my face so smooth and soft
Kailey Y.
Nitro, WV
It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and renewed ! I could believe the product I was getting for the money
Marilyn A.
Union City, NJ
Used it just a hand full of times.... so far like how it makes my skin feel. Very radiant and quick to absorb.
Kishana W.
Kansas City, MO
This leaves my face with a bright and fresh feeling. The cooling affect really wakes me up. Love this stuff!!!
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA
I had a sample of it but I wish I had bought some more. It was great. My skin was smooth and it went on smooth.
Rachel R.
Canton, MS
Awesome product!! It leaves your skin replenished and plump! Highly recommended!!! It is long lasting and soft.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?