BY OLAY #56 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

• How well does this work?It works good for me. Night li... 1 Answers
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
I liked this product quite well, it helped my skin a lot. I wouldn't say this is a favorite but it was definitely good for it's price.
Jevannah S.
Jevannah S.
Winter Park, FL
Really nourishes my dry patches and helps moisturise without making my skin oily. Would recommend using this moisturizer.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Really makes your skin feel rejuvenated! Was very effective and does exactly what they say it does
Ashly G.
Ashly G.
Waltham , MA
I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin! Glides and absorbs quickly, not harsh and nice packaging.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. I don't feel like this cream is worth it. I've had better luck with murad and this leaves my face feeling oily
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
Long lasting hydration I know I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin when I use this it's part of my daily skin routine.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I like using this around my eyes. It leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and my skin moisturized. It's a great go to.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
Very moisterizing. Great for dry skin. I love this product and use it daily. It works wonders for my dry skin.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Portage, IN
This made my skin feel so soft and hydrated! I have some dry patches and this really helped! Awesome product!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Medford, OR
I have really dry skin and this helps add some shine. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. It's refreshing.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?